Ratings for Dr. Paul Zeni

Dr Paul Zeni is wonderful. He listens and cares. He follows up with you and always has a plan B. Thank you for caring.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

His ship has sailed sad to say. Very knowledgable in his day but it couldn't be more obvious that he does not want to practise as the lack of empathy is shown to his patients. RETIRE ALREADY.. maybe pass that memo on to Miranda as she is the last person who should be working in a health care setting. People are there because they are sick not because they want to deal with your miserable self. Note to both re check your profession or do everyone a favour and get out of health care.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Great doctor. The worst staff/receptionist. Who has to wait Three months to get in to see a doctor? Also - if I don't want to express my personal concerns with a receptionist - I probably shouldn't have to.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Great doctor but his receptionists are the rudest, most inflexible human beings I have ever met in my life. He really needs an upgrade on that part. jen and miranda if you are reading this, go to HE**.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Love Dr. Paul. His secretary though, is uncaring, short with patients, and rude.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr Paul delivered me and has been great ever since. He is exactly what I would want in a Doctor. I trust his knowledge and he genuinely cares about me and my family. Keep up the great work Paul!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr Paul Zeni is one of a kind. Great sense of humour and has the ability to make you feel at ease in any circumstance. His wife is quite and entirely nuts but Dr Paul is a class act and I appreciate and respect his opinion and methods. Dr Debbie fought with me and tried to shove her opinions down my throat but Dr Paul respected me and what I wanted. Best Dr in town. Also, the new staff at his new location is REALLY great. They are fun, easy going, easy to talk to and really go to bat for you. Jen and Miranda are really great at what they do (especially Jen! She has helped me on many occasions already and she's so sweet. She has even just come and sat beside me in the waiting room once when I was upset. She makes me love Dr Zeni more. Good job girls! Keep it up!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Too busy for his patients . Receptionists are very rude and do not care about anyone.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Horrible doctor!!! Stay as far away from him as possible. He took care of my mother for 2 weeks until I forced a transfer to another hospital. He told me she had something wrong with her at 2 pm and then I stayed until 8 pm to ask what does that mean because the nurses told me she didn't have what he told me. When I questioned him he said "I was referring to another patient not your mother I didn't have the chart in front of me". Would I have found that out if I didn't wait for hours for him to show up. Once I had my mother transferred she improved and is at home looking after my son. He told us that her time had come to prepare ourselves. Further he put in my epidural when I delivered in 2010 and it fell out within 10 minutes of him leaving. The nurses then called him several times. He showed up 5 hours later when I was in full labour and put it back in. My husband had to try and hold me still while he did it because the contractions were so close. I delivered 45 minutes later.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

dr.paul deliverd me my brothers and my son him and his wife debbie are the best doctors ever i have moved an hour away and will forever drive to go t them for me my son and my husband. they are the only ones i trust with my back problems and my never damage. i just want to thank you bboth for everything you have done for me and my family...it means alot to me my mom my aunt and everyone you have helped in my family <3

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012