Ratings for Dr. Deb Millar

Best doctor/OBGYN/surgeon ever.She was fantastic,both before the operation ,during and afterwards.She is kind,thoughtful and non invasive.For someone who is shy,she is quite wonderful.I cannot praise her enough. Dr Unger is also a great doctor/OBGYN/surgeon.I felt very comfortable with them both.I knew I was in the best hands.He is in the same office and they work together...WHAT A TEAM !! Jackie their secretary is a reflection of them:warm and caring. I cant praise them enough and would have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Millard for 10+ years. She is amazing, especially with Jackie by her side!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Millar was very friendly and warm. You can tell she is very knowledgeable. She tends to be a bit more conservative and errs on the cautious side - which maybe be a good thing or bad thing depending on what your needs are. He secretary Jackie was fine a bit abrasive but nothing I hadn't seen before. I would definitely go back to dr Millar.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Her secretary Jackie needs to go! Cold, abrupt & rude, made me feel like she was doing me a favour by just talking to me. Dr Millar is not warm & fuzzy by any means but likely has a busy schedule. You better have all your questions ready because she is in & out in seconds. Her partner/hubby Dr Unger, who works in the same office is her complete opposite, makes you feel very comfortable & takes the time to explain everything & welcomes questions. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

When I was pregnant, a massive fibroid was discovered in the wall of my uterus. If it weren't for Dr. Millar and my GP working together I wouldn't have my beautiful daughter! After my child was born, I did end up having a hysterectomy, and Dr. Millar was amazing!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr Millar is amazing! She is the only reason that we have our family today. She will never rush you through an appointment so if you are waiting for her it is because someone need her a bit longer. Know she will take the same care with you. She is sensitive to what you may be going through emotionally and walks you though her coarse of treatment.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I was referred for a checkup and had minor day surgery with Dr. Millar. She was professional, attentive, quick to note if I wanted more information and provided it, efficient, and experienced. I found her and her staff friendly and smiling.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I am surprised to read the negative comments. Having had a couple very unpleasant gyn examination experiences in the past I was glad to find Dr. Millar was thorough-not intrusive- in her initial consultation and that her examination was extremely gentle, she was very sensitive to my comfort. Later I had a laparoscopy which was done very skilfully and in the follow up visit she was very knowledgeable and direct. I also found Jacquie to be extremely helpful. I was telling people from the first visit how much I like her and feel safe in her care . The feeling has only grown stronger with subsequent appointments.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Millar is an excellent OBGYN. I'm so thankful that I was under her care for the past five years - for several pregnancies, two births and fibroid management (including two surgeries). She is very skilled, intelligent, honest and kind. Always very personable and NEVER have I felt uncomfortable with her. My first delivery was an emergency c-section. The incision was so little and healed beautifully - prompting the next OBGYN (another emergency) to comment on what an amazing job she had done. I was shocked to see bad reviews about her, that's how good my experience has been

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I've had ovarian cysts for years, so I can compare my experience with Dr. Millar to what I've had with other Ob Gyns, and I thought she was great. I'm not sure why these other commenters had such difficulties. She's thorough, knowledgeable, and very personable. She's also very direct and explains things clearly. The front desk people are a little grouchy (Jacquie, her assistant, is nice, though). But IMHO, I'd rather go to a great doctor with a grumpy receptionist than a not-so-great doctor with a social butterfly of a receptionist. What's really important here, great medical care or small-talk in the waiting room? Just my two cents.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012