Ratings for Dr. Robert Livingston

Great optometrist but not an ophthalmologist. Had also heard that he was back or coming back to town.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

This is the first time I had to find someone to test my eyes since Doc. Livingstone left his office in Truro, NS I heard a rumor he may be coming back again? If anyone knows please let me know as I need another eye test and if I can get Doc I will wait. I really miss him and his excellent work. Please Come Home Doc !!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Have known doctor my whole life and he is the best. Knows the capital of every state and has helped many of us graduate from "stone school".

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Doc is awesome - always makes me feel at ease. He sometimes runs a bit late, but he's so darned funny it never bothers me. I've been seeing him for years, as have the rest of my family members. Highly recommend seeing him!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

I'v known Doc my whole life, he's taken care of my eyes since I was five. Now I trust my own children's vision to him. You know walking into his office that your going to have a nice fun friendly visit. You may have to wait awhile but you know that going in. He's never too busy to lend a hand if needed. He's awesome!! Thanks Doc, please stick around for awhile longer.PRC

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

He is a great eye doctor and he makes every visit relaxed, comfortable and informative.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007