Ratings for Dr. Douglas Beaton

I have been going to Dr. Beaton for many years. He is great, really good with kids too!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been going Dr. Beaton's office for over a year now. I have only had positive experiences. Dr. Beaton's and his staff are great. No idea who Pat is from the earlier reviews but she is no longer there.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

If I could give Dr. Beaton 10 stars out of five I would! He is the best and his staff is great too.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

My wife and 4 kids have been coming here for years, even before Dr Beaton took over. Great Dentist. I just recommended him to my own mom as her Dentist retired. And I love my mom :)

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Pat was always rude to my face but other staff was friendly but in a put on fake manner. Over heard staff talking and saying nasty things that they did not realise I heard. Time to find a new dentist.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Beaton is an outstanding dentist - Pat is no longer there! A much better atmosphere!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Beaton is a great dentist. He is extremely friendly and nice and very knowledgeable. The only small issue is that there can be a few issues with the receptionist, Pat. Other than that, it is great.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

I have been coming to this office my whole life up until a few years ago. I had to leave because I couldn't seem to get along with the receptionist Pat. Then they hired another girl and she was trained by Pay and she's not friendly either. They told me one thing and in the ended up being incorrect. She said it was my fault and she belittle's me. I see all the negative reviews and wonder why Dr.Beaton doesn't change up the staff? I am not at Solar Dental and I LOVE the staff there! And it's open 7 days a week:) Pat you need to be nice to people and smile!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

My family has been with Dr.Beaton since he began this pratice. I have always been extremely happy with his care and expertise. He is kind, friendly and extremely gentle! I find him to be honest and I feel confident in his treatment recommendations. I have always had a good experience with the hygenists as well. We have always had difficult experiences with his receptionist, Pat. She should not be in customer service, end of story. She has made many errors in our appointments over the years, and then has tried to blame those errors on me or my husband. Very frustrating!!! It is so unfortunate that Dr Beaton does not see the importance of the reception position and how this impacts his clients. Clients should be welcomed, respected and cared for as they enter any place of service - but especially at a place that can be very unpleasant and anxiety-provoking for so many of us! Dr.Beaton will give you exceptional dental service - you will just need to be prepared for the poor reception.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Beaton is an excellent dentist. My family and I have been going to him for many years. My children always look forward to their visits. He is kind and caring and always listens to any concerns we have. He never prescribes treatment that isn't required. I have recommended him to many of my of colleagues at work that now see him as well. He is a top notch professional.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014