Ratings for Dr. Douglas Beaton

I've been going to Dr Beaton for 29 years! Amazing, friendly, and helpful staff. They always go above and beyond to keep me comfortable. Dr Beaton is honest and helpful and never keeps you waiting. He and his staff are so friendly and accommodating to your needs. I have recommended him to friends, family, and even work colleagues!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Probably one of the nicest people I've ever met - I highly recommend Dr. Beaton and his whole team. They've been looking after my family for years. Dr. Beaton is a rare find and has provided great care over the years. He has great people working for him too - thanks Debbie & Amber!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

My family and I love Dr. Beaton and his staff. I have been going there for around 12 years and would recomend them to anyone. Amber is very friendly and helpful, we loved Pat as well before she retired.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Beaton for many years. He is great, really good with kids too!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been going Dr. Beaton's office for over a year now. I have only had positive experiences. Dr. Beaton's and his staff are great. No idea who Pat is from the earlier reviews but she is no longer there.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

If I could give Dr. Beaton 10 stars out of five I would! He is the best and his staff is great too.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

My wife and 4 kids have been coming here for years, even before Dr Beaton took over. Great Dentist. I just recommended him to my own mom as her Dentist retired. And I love my mom :)

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Pat was always rude to my face but other staff was friendly but in a put on fake manner. Over heard staff talking and saying nasty things that they did not realise I heard. Time to find a new dentist.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Beaton is an outstanding dentist - Pat is no longer there! A much better atmosphere!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Beaton is a great dentist. He is extremely friendly and nice and very knowledgeable. The only small issue is that there can be a few issues with the receptionist, Pat. Other than that, it is great.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015