Ratings for Dr. Kala Rachel Dharma

I just had my second child with the midwives at the Women's Clinic.The people are really nice and helpful. The woman who does the blood draws is one of the nicest ladies I've ever met. I've never gotten my blood drawn before and she calmed my nerves and it didn't hurt too bad. Really appreciate everything they do there.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Seriously the best Doctors that I've ever seen. I really trust them and they ALWAYS make me feel comfortable. Never had an issue with them. I love the fact that they have different Doctors that you can see. Honestly I haven't seen one that I haven't liked and within the past 3 years, I've seen different Doctors in their office multiple times (throughout pregnancy) and I've loved them all! I will refer anyone I know that is looking for an OB to them... always!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

The best place to be once you suspect you are pregnant. Love the staff. I have become great friends with Dr. Rachel Dharma. She has always been there when I just need an ear.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr.DHARM the best doctor I have came across. she is really helpful and have a good idea of what she is doing. Had the best experience from my last appointment

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I moved to Women’s Clinic in the 2nd trimester of my pregnancy. Switching doctors was not easy but Women’s Clinic made it a very smooth transition. Dr. Dharma is fantastic. They make you feel at ease and she is very knowledgeable in her field. I will hopefully be delivering in the next few months and I feel very confident putting my baby and myself in their hands.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I have received the best care here under Dr. Dharma. The nurses were so nice while I was there during my very first delivery. She listens to all my concerns and puts my health first. I love the front desk staff, their always happy and very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Women’s Clinic. They have been very helpful and answered all my questions. Dr. Dharma listened to what I wanted, but also she gave her medical opinion for what she thought I should do throughout the pregnancy. She has a good bedside manner than others. Thanks Dr. Dharma and the entire team at women’s Clinic.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I trust Dr. Dharma with my life. She always takes time to answer every question, listens respectfully and honestly to every concern, and is always willing to take extra measures to make SURE that my concerns are alleviated. When I was having pain, they brought me in right away and did every test to find out what was wrong. I'll be really sad when I'm not pregnant anymore and don't get to come back every month!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I love her clinic I am sad to see a bad review. The review I saw was regarding a doctor I have never heard of. So I am thinking they were confused! I would recommend Dr. Dharma to anyone! She is amazing. She really cares. Would recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Dharma is a wonderful physician. She genuinely cares for her patients and she is willing to spend the time and extra effort to make sure you are getting the care you need. It is obvious that this is not just a job to her. She has a great team, I cannot speak highly enough of them. Dr. Dharma recently delivered my second baby and we like all the doctors here. Simply put, they are The Best.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Kala Rachel Dharma's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1982)