Ratings for Dr. Kala Rachel Dharma

I really love it here. This is my first pregnancy and I was nervous. The staff are very kind and really strive for you to feel comfortable and to share with you information about what you are going through and to offer assistance and help through out the whole thing.The ladies are very nice! Plus the office is beautiful and comforting. They give you lots of resources.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

awesome, awesome, just plain awesome... so many resources that make you feel so comfortable with any type of pregnancy. They are very caring. And provide so much information for help and don't make it overwhelming. I had my first ultrasound and they were so nice! would refer to EVERYONE

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Our experience in IN Women's Clinic has been great, all the staff have been very attentive and always attentive to the needs of their patients. We are grateful for the support and opportunities provided to all people who come to this center. My counselor Dr. Dharma is a kind and patient person. THANK Women's Clinic.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I am in my first pregnancy and I decided to go to the women's clinic. They have helped me get on my feet and start getting what I need to get done. Dr Dharma was wonderful, kind, and motivating. She gives you lots of info and the counselor was so kind and helpful. She really makes you feel at ease with your pregnancy. I plan on returning there for help in the future and I would recommend them to any pregnant woman.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I am very glad that I found this place. All the staff show an unconditional love. I love this place. I cannot but always thank the lady that introduced Women Clinic to me. This place is a place where you can get hope. Being a first time mom, full of so many questions in my heart, I got all the answers from this clinic. And at this clinic, they have caring staff and they are unconditional loving.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

They where so nice and helped with everything I needed to know about being pregnant and with any needs the baby might have. It's greatly appreciated help that you rarely find these days.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

This is a great place to go to for all types of support and help ! The parenting classes are great and the staff is very friendly. I find that if I ever have questions or concerns about being a new mother I can turn to the center for the answers and support I need. I recommend everyone consider visiting. They have a lot to offer.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I would recommend women's clinic to every woman, they really help you in many ways! Its a very resourceful place they help you out in so many ways by proving classes for self knowledge about pregnancy and the baby. Dr. Dharma is great she's very helpful and very nice. She always has a smile on her face and she makes you feel comfortable at all times. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I started going here 5 years ago and I don't know what I would have done without them, I am very grateful. I went to the one in 3453 St Francis Ave, Dallas, TX with my daughter this time and it was also excellent. Its a very nice and clean environment and the ladies there were so nice that my daughter didn't want to leave because they counseled her and made her feel better about everything. I strongly recommend going there if ever in need of quality OBGYN care.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

This hospital is the reason our miracle baby is now almost 4 and very healthy. All the staff in Women's Clinic were very compassionate and caring. Good people and good service 10 stars couldn't thanks them enough.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Kala Rachel Dharma's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1982)