Been her patient for 10 years now, i just go for Annual check ups. Great doc!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Excellent treatment, satisfactory service, very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Great doctor she is very helpful and understanding. She also is very knowledgeable and explains everything to you. She goes to the extra mile to fit your needs. i love this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I love this clinic everything are the way I have imagined

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Dharma is puts the "t"in TERRIBLE. She shouldn't be able to practice anymore. He office is unclean, the staff are unprofessional, and having her for delivery is pure HELL!!! She did my episiotomy terribly n it was by far the most pain I have even felt

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Dharma should no longer be able to practice as she has an unsanitary office. Her Diagnosis is not on point ....I had to set up an appointment with another Doctor for a second opinion... to my findings I was correct. Letting her practice is a mistake.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

The WORST Dr. EVER.the fact that I seen this lady 1 time for 5 minutes doing a sonogram when I can never get ahold of her and she was the biggest mistake of choice..I had been bleeding everyday with the 10 year iud pregnant with SEVERE pains.this lady wouldn't even listen to me because she was in such a rush to get me out.I never never heard the babies heartbeat.she didn't tell me how far along I was.no vitamins.no concern about iud or bleeding.no sonogram pic just EVERYTHING uneducated and no answers or help..doesn't care.long story short the next morning at 5:15 am I had a miscarraige...and now I'm layin can't get ahold of her.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

My 16 year old daughter was scared to go to this kind of DR but she was very nice and gentle and made her feel comfortable. They were knowledgeable and helpful and we did not have to wit long at all.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Walkin available is extremely helpful, pretty close to my school and house and the doctors and staffs really care about my well being

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Kala Rachel Dharma's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Molina
Unicare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been her patient for 10 years now, i just go for Annual check ups. Great doc! "

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent treatment, satisfactory service, very helpful. "

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor she is very helpful and understanding. She also is very knowledgeable and explains everything to you. She goes to the extra mile to fit your needs...."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I love this clinic everything are the way I have imagined"

November 17, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kala Dharma & staff are very helpful both of my pregnancies Dr Dharma treated me well...."

October 16, 2014
  • City changed from "DALLAS" to "Mesquite"

August 26, 2013
  • City changed from "PAMPA" to "DALLAS"

July 28, 2013
  • City changed from "DALLAS" to "PAMPA"

June 21, 2013