Ratings for Dr. Stephen W. Orr

Office manger very helpful with ever question from medical to insurance.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Always attentive to my complaints. The whole staff goes out of their way to help me.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

We were patients of Dr Orr's for several years when we finally decided we had enough. Not one time in those years were we seen even remotely on time. My last visit was scheduled for 130pm and I was not even seen until 430pm. Once in the back I was rushed through my visit with the dr and he even got up and walked out while I was in the middle of explaining while I was there. Both dh and I addressed these issues with the staff and each time we were brushed off and told that it was a rare occurance. Each time we went, we came out with numerous unnecessary prescriptions and told to follow up in a week. Who wants to sit in a dr's office for 2 hours again after that. We also heard numerous complaints from others in the waiting room that it happened to them each time they went. Very poorly managed office and I would recommend people stay away if they want decent treatment. The dr is not in on Fridays and the office is closed for 2 hours each day for lunch. Good luck if you need in.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Stephen W. Orr's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med