Ratings for Dr. Saroj Kumar

Awful awful bedside manner. Told me i should be seeing my GP as this wasn't an emergency. I couldn't get in to see my GP til end of next week. This doctor was so rude. Will never go back to see her and I may report her to the college!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

she's very rude and intimidating, she acts as if she is superior just because she is a doctor. It sucks because before I even had the chance to explain myself to her she called me a liar and by that time I had already dealt with too much emotional stress and I just broke down crying and left. She's the worst. Basically a bully.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Terrible doctor. Not helpful at all. She does not go into detail about any of the conditions and pits road blocks in your way to get anything done. I would not recommend anyone to see her. She is such a terrible doctor that there is no wait to see her. Only see her if there is absolutely no one left to see.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I went to DR Kumar as i was speculating that I had either a bladder infection, OR a yeast infection. She had me do a urine sample and then sent me into the lab to get it tested. Nothing came back, but I was still bothered down below. DR kumar told me to wait for my period and after she could do a pap test. After I got my period I went in as she instructed me to, no pap was performed and instead she told me to go and buy canesten. WHY on earth would she make me suffer two weeks like that when she could have just told me from the start to go buy canesten!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

STAY AWAY from this absolutely rude obnoxious Dr, she does not have a single bone of sympathy in her, she barely listens to you and without proper examination just wants to push drugs on to you. Usually when you go to a dr you feel as if half you feel better already as you step out of the room , bug with this arrogant obnoxious woman you feel terrible dejected and more sick. She should be banned from practicing or sent to a finishing school for some manner lessons.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I had gone in for my very first pap, was VERY nervous and still had my underwear on. Dr Kumar walked in and very rudely and abruptly said you’re wasting my time. The rest of the test was obviously uncomfortable as I wasn’t the least but relaxed. A second time I went to go see her about test results She said there was nothing to tell me and that it was a waste of HER time. Third visit my husband and I went together my husband isn’t very good with Drs and it makes him nervous. He forgot to mention something and he did while she was chatting with me. Then she said we were both WASTING her time by going back and forth. She does lack knowledge as well, I’ve asked my nurse practitioner about things she has said and recommended everything has been false information. Not exaggerating ….VERY rude arrogant women I find her judgmental and repulsive lack of empathy and will not visit her again. Stay away!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

This doctor was absolutely horrible. She was dissmisve and rude. I went to see her about a condition in had that I was worried had worsened and instead of starting a proper examination she doubted that I actually had this condition that I was born with. She was very unprofessional and I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Really nice doctor & very helpful. I am waiting for my histractomy... I find her very knowledgeable.... It is worth to visit her

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Prescribed wrong medicine and didn't check for strep throat

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I was disappointed with how this Dr. Had treated me. I went in to see her as I was feeling nauseated due to pregnancy. She looked at my records and questioned as to why I hadn't seen her in 3 years. I replied by saying that I had no reason to seek medical attention until this day....after all why should I waste tax payers money if I have no reason so see a doctor. She went on and on about how im sure I had seen other physician instead of her. Sure i may have seen a doctor, but that shouldnt excuse her behavivour. By the end of my appointment she didn't want anything to do with me or my pregnancy. Save yourself the trouble of going to this Doctor and I hope that God may find some extra compassion in his heart and spare this lady some, cause she can surely use it.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015