Ratings for Dr. Ronald Allingham

Dr. Allingham is the most honest, skilled and caring dentist I have ever been to. I have lived all over the world and it took a visit to Dr. Allingham in Blenheim in 2009 at the age of 59 for me to experience what skilled and compassionate and ethical dental care is. He is a wonderful doctor and an extraordinary person. Thank you Dr. Ron.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

I'm 40 and have been going to DR. Allingham all my life. There is a new Dentist in the office which I think bought his practice. I saw the new Dentist first figuring I'd give him a try. I had two cavities and asked for a second option (via hygienist) from Allingham. No problem and wasn't charged extra either. I hope Ron doesn't retire too soon! I also don't mind them calling for my next appointment as I take full advantage of my insurance coverage...why not as I pay for it through reduced wages.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

this dentist is so great. my tooth got infected and i work at the hospital. i called his office to whine and he actually called me at work on a sunday and ordered antibiotics for me. what a kind thing to do

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

I have been going to dr Allingham since I first had teeth and he has been good except for when he stuck his metal poker directly into my cavity and i jumped in pain. Ever since then I haven't really cared to goto him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Our family has been going to "Dr. Ron" for 20 years. He is gentle, patient with children, and explains the work he is doing. His office gives reminder calls for check-ups and appointments.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

took on new patients so was glad. always busy because of lack of dentists for blenheim. feel bad for him because of loss of daughter years ago in high school. he doesnt have much personality. so far, has been good dentist to me and my family. we will see as time goes on.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Allingham has been my dentist for many years and have always found him very gentle and caring. He always explains procedures and has never been impatient nor rude. The staff at his office are helpful and kind and I never miss my yearly check-up.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007

Found this dentist to be very rude to my husband who is scared of the dentist,,treated is mouth roughly,,and became tirsome with him as he complained about the manner of his dentistry,,the staff as well,,mainly receptionists rude,,not polite at all,,I find this office to be all about the money and not the care or feelings of the patient,,and they are very quick about making sure when your next insurance visit is due to give you a call,,and a call,,and a call..they want to make sure they do not miss out on that insurance money,,,Personally do not like this office or doctor,,will change when the time is right,,we are people not dollar signs,,and I find this very disturbing,,my personal opinion,

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

I had been terrified of dentists for over 50 years. My first visit to Dr. Allingham (at the age of 53 was incredible easy and pain-free. I still don't like going to the dentist, but it is not the trauma that it used to be.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007