Ratings for Dr. Fraser Fellows

I seen Dr. Fellows over 25 years ago, after suffering for several of my teenage years, undiagnosed. He was so kind and gentle, not to mention quick to correctly diagnose and get me some much needed relief. After all these years, I still hold him in the highest regard.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Fellows did an amazing job inserting my IUD. His knowledge and expertise made me feel confident that I made the right decision using long-term contraception. Very nice and funny guy, lightened the mood and had me laughing.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

The best doctor i ever met!He helped me through the nightmare of an abortion.He is very professional and very warm and funny too. He did a great job during operation.Everything went very smooth.Thank you so much Dr.Fellows for your amazing work! Staff around is not very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Fellows was very understanding and supportive of my feelings. Felt very comfortable. He was knowledgeable in all topic. Great doctor

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

He is a great doctor. After reading the comments, I was nervous and scared but he is just a very straight up doctor and some may take it the wrong way.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I was referred by my family doctor to Dr. Fellows because he didn't think that my cervix looked normal when I went in for my pap test. I had to wait a couple weeks to see him which was fine, I thought his demeaner and bedside manner were great and also thought according to his examination that everything was fine. I was told I was pre-menopausal and that I should book another appointment with him to get an IUD put in, that what he saw was in line with someone my age that had given birth to two children. When my family doctor got his report he did not agree with it and set me up with another specialist and THANK GOD HE DID! I had cervical cancer! The next doctor took one look and the look on his face told me everything without all the follow up tests yet to come. By the time all of the tests were complete and cancer treatment started it was several months later and I am told my cancer had probably grown from stage 1 to stage 2 within that time, because of the misdiagnosis I received from Dr. Fellows. This man almost cost me my life and my family doctor will not refer anyone to him again. If you get referred to him I would ask for another referral, the consequences could be worse than you think.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr Fellows delivered 4 of my children. He is a patient kind sensitive and professional physician. He is someone to count on no matter what the issue is. I believe he went out of his way many many times addressing my needs as his patient. Staff enjoy working with him and respect his practice. I know as I have worked with him in several OR's.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

He is amazing at everything he does and should be given a noble prize

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

After reading some of the comments here, I had to post my experience with dr Fellows. My circumstances were complex and difficult and I was surprised that doctor who performs this kind of procedure (late term abortion) was so compassionate and full of understanding. So much more understanding and compassionate than my ob gyn doctor. He talked to me about the issues, my dilemas, unanswered questions... I was really surprised by that, especially after reading many comments and articles on the internet. His staff was amazing - kind, knowledgeable, compassionate, considerate. They made my suffering (emotional primarily, but then physical too) so much easier. You know, he is doing something that in eyes of may may see cruel (and it is cruel I admit), but for many of us it is saving grace (would you rather see your child being born with severe abnormalities and suffer through the life???). Enough said - thank you dr Fellows and staff.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Went there a month ago ...Dr and staff was superb...i appreciate the way they took care of me...excellent Doctor

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016