Ratings for Dr. Raynald Molinari

I never actually met this doctor, so I'm not rating him directly. This rating is aimed at his staff. They do not return phone calls or acknowledge receipt of faxes. I sent 3 separate faxes at different times, and not once was I contacted to set-up an appointment even though their answering machine tells you to send a fax to set-up an appointment. I decided to pay them a visit and the receptionist wasn't welcoming at all. I decided to seek my medical help elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Pas terrrible! Impossible depuis 1 ans d'avoir un rendez vous, parce que personne ne répond et aucun retour d'appel. Même pour un renouvellement de prescription par message qui vous donne en option sur le répondeur. Avant lorsque je réussais a avoir rendez vous c'étais 6 mois et plus tard. Toujours en décalage au heure de rendez-vous. Mes 3 derniers rendez vous, tous différent, recommandation totalement contraire. TREs difficile a suivre.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

This man is rude, impatient and has zero compassion. I waited 6 months to see a dermatologist after my 10 yrs old son had 4 surgeries on his neck after a severe case of Invasive strep A. He is left with a nasty 2 inch scar on his neck and I was told a dermatologist could help. he said to wait longer and he wouldn't do anything. OK...No advice at all...Every time I asked a question he answered impatiently and seemed annoyed. When I asked why he was rude he answered he didn't understand why I felt he was aggressive. Which I never said...I guess it's not the first time ha had a complaint....I answered I never said you were aggressive I said impolite...he answered if that's how I felt he didn't have to help us and stormed out of the room. Help us! He never had any intention of helping us. We walked out of there feeling discouraged and humiliated. Thanks Doc for making an already traumatized kid feel worse.

Submitted January 27, 2016

Premier rendez-vous, pas d'attente, j'ai trouvé Dr. Molinari très professionnel, pas d'attente, je vous le recommande.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dpuis plus de 40 ans, le docteur Molinari m'a suivi et assisté pour disanostique et traitement dans son secteur . Il m'a aussi dirigé vers des spécialistes dans d'autres secteurs pour des problèmes de cancer, d'affisement de poumons, bullectomie et me recommender aux services et spécialistes requis. Intelligent, competent et serviable. Difficile è rejoinder mis il a aussi dernièrement encaissé des coupps durs de santé ... Si vos avez la chance d'être un de ces patients ou le devenez; vous serez entre les mains d'un dermatologue competent et expérimenté..

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Worse dermatologist ever. I have a severe case of rosacea and he was recommended to me as a third consult. On my first appointment he said to me " you know Miss, there are worse things in life like cancer!" Who says something like that? Who are you to judge how I feel about my own face. I get that you have your own health issues, but so unprofessional! After another consult elsewhere I find out that the things he prescribed me were making my situation worse. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I was very disappointed because I thought he was one of the best dermatologists and an expert on vitiligo problems. Specially because after waiting for two hours he sent me to the pharmacy to buy a seltanning lotion instead of trying a treatment!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Seems to me that users of this site often mistake administrative issues with medical care. Don't get me wrong, I am a firm believer that all aspects of total patient care is essential to successful treatment. That being said, while I've been fortunate enough to have been treated by some of Canada's and indeed, top physicians world wide, it's because of the Quebec health care system, that I am actively working toward NOT spending my retirement here. Physicians are quite literally hobbled by the provincial powers that be. Take any exceptional physician, from anywhere in the world, in any area of specialized medicine, ... or even just a good GP, and then expect them to practice in Quebec....well, even the best of the best, and as I said, I've been fortunate enough to have crossed paths with the few that remain, can't possibly provide the level and quality of patient care they would like (to be able to give). I was born with a heart condition (previously not known to have ever presented in anyone that wasn't decades my senior, and a condition which previously was not considered to be life threatening,...Until there was me. Now, there are cardiologists and surgeons that know because of treating me , that exceptions often prove to be the rule, rather than the other way around, and they now know what NOT to do when treating patients that aren't over 60. I also am afflicted with SLE , LUPUS ...needless to say, I know my way around the MTL General, The Royal Vic, the Jewish General, and the Mtl. Institute of Cardiology , better than anyone should. By the time I was 20, (I'm now 47) I had amassed more knowledge about, and was forced to actively be my own patient advocate within the Quebec health care system, than most of the politicians that govern it...if any one of them only had to live my life for a year or two...I'm confident that our health care system wouldn't be in the critical state, that it now is. So before we bitch and complain about our doctors, I suggest that we direct our justifiable discontent where it belongs, At the feet of the bureaucratic cluster fuck that is our health care system, in Quebec.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Absolutely horrible service!!!! I was referred to Dr. Molinari by my GP and since the beginning of December 2013 I have left numerous messages and we are now at the end of March and still have not heard back from anyone. What is this system that this office has? Leave us a number where you can be reached at all times or we cannot leave you a message. So if I am in the shower I miss your call and never hear back from you....RIDICULOUS! Now I have to find another dermatologist. I will never recommend this doctor to anyone, I don't care how good he may be.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Cliente depuis plus de 25 ans... il était impossible de prendre rendez-vous, aucun retour d'appel à mes multiples essaies. J'ai appris que le bureau a été fermé pendant quelques temps... j'ai finalement reçu un retour d'appel et on me demande une recommendation de consultation de mon médecin parce que ça fait longtemps que je n'ai pas vu le dr Molinari... Euhhhh c'est quoi ça??? c'est pas de ma faute, mon médecin m'a dépanné avec mes renouvellements et j'ai couru les cliniques d'urgences pour un nouveau problème...très déçu du service. Je me suis trouvée un nouveau dermatologue... même si mon rendez-vous est dans quelques mois.... je change de dermatologue! Ça aurait été un simple bon service à la clientèle que de nous informer de la fermeture de la clinique via le message d'accueil téléphonique...

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014