Ratings for Dr. Ernest Asamoah

I had my first appointment with him last month. I had been seeing another Dr. in his office who moved away. I told him I was tired because I wasn't sleeping. He said everyone is tired but him. He gets 4 hrs sleep a night and feels wonderful! Good for him! I've always needed 8 or 9 hrs. to be optimal so getting 5 - 6 hrs a night was leaving me listless and unmotivated. I wonder if he ever considered that all his patients are tired because they have ENDOCRINE disorders? It doesn't inspire confidence when you are not taken seriously. My next appointment is in 6 mos. We'll see how that goes.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

He's smart. Just ask him. He'll tell you. Over and over again. You are fat and lazy, just ask him. He'll tell you.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Asamoah is very upbeat and positive. He's also very knowledgeable and patient. He has been treating my diabetes for about 5 years and has helped me understand more about the condition and the need for constant monitoring of my blood sugars. His staff is courteous and efficient. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr gave me too much synthroid even though he knew the level was high by my test results. Very scary I ended up in the ER.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Couldn't have asked for better service/treatment by a physician and staff. This was a scary time for us and Dr. Asamoah helped calm us down and gave us so much helpful information to calm our fears. I'm so glad we were referred to him!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

A wonderful Doc. Have been going to him for 10 years. Takes the time to listen!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr. Asamoah is friendly & upbeat and has been treating my diabetes for years, through 2 different insurance companies. He's highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Dr. Asammoah was nothing short of wonderful. He was very kind and plesant. He was informative and helpful making sure that you as a patient I understood my diagnosis and plan. I felt very confident with his skills and knowledge. After three years of struggling with my thyroid condition, I finally fell like the problem has been addressed and solved. Would highly reccommend Dr. Asamoah.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

I've been seeing Dr. Asamoah for a couple of years now. He is very knowledgeable with my issue and has a great sense of humor. I like him very much.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Ernest Asamoah's Credentials

• Univ Of Ghana, Med Sch, Accra, Ghana (Grad. 1989)