Ratings for Dr. Margaret E. Pappas

Dr Pappas is extremely knowledgeable and really cares about finding the root of the problem. She also has a friendly personality and makes you feel comfortable. I have seen her for a few years and would hold her opinion over some of my specialists. I just feel like she can be trusted, she doesn't rush you out the door with a prescription, she doesn't give you something you don't really need to pacify you, she just treats you like she would her family and takes care of whatever is ailing you. She also lets you know what to expect with diagnosis' and medication. She really listens to your concerns and feeds off of that information for a proper diagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Pappas is by far the best doctor I've ever been to. She is easy to talk to and very good with children. My daughter just thinks the world of her. Always follows through with contacting me back and even makes sure my child is seen if she is sick. She's been my family doctor for 10 years! Love her!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Very efficient in her diagnosis, treatment and care, with exceptional bedside manner, Dr. Pappas is a wonderful physician with whom I have every confidence.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Doctor Pappas recently moved to a new office. The staff is wonderful there and I like all the doctors who share on call.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Margaret E. Pappas's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1986)

Amerihealth