Ratings for Dr. Eileen E. Heffernan

She has THE best bedside manner. So sweet and caring. I have recommended her to everyone that I know who has asked me about my Dr. Both my husband and son will only go to her as well

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Due to the fact this office is not up with the times electronically inhibits it from running effectively. Trying to get a refill of a prescription takes weeks, a referral....forget about it. The office wants to collect a co-pay on everything even well being visits and follow ups at the Dr's request. The doctor runs WAY WAY behind, leaving you with little time to discuss issues or get a proper exam if you have an afternoon appointment. Very often she will leave the office without seeing all of her patients for the day, keep in mind you already paid your co-pay and do not get to even see the doctor. This office seems to be understaffed and overbooked, which leaves patients wanting more....

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I have not been with Dr. Heffernan very long, but I wish I had found her many years ago. She is very thorough, very informative and actually cares about the well being of a patient.She has found so many things on me in 3 to 4 weeks than the Doctors I have had for the last ten yrs.Very knowledegable and good side manners.Very people friendly and never makes me have anxiety when I see a her.If I have a wait, I don't mind because I know she is caring for patients that need her help and want to be explained as to what is wrong. I love her and I would never change her for anything or anybody.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

I'm just old enough to remember what a family doctor offered the patient. I never expected her to remember me but she does. Always on the alert for "things to watch for" followed by don't hesitate to call. It's like having a knowledgeable friend. I've sucessfully recommended her and yet to have one not agree that she is a rare gem.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

I was with another doctor for one year and felt I wasn't being properly cared for. Dr. Heffernan took the time to discuss my case and offered encouragement to me. Her medication worked quickly to solve my issue and I was so grateful. I had to wait, but the wait was so worth it. Great bedside manner. Caring. Treated me as a human being.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

You wait forever to be seen very flustrating had to walk out after a hour and a half!:(

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Unprofessional, doesn't keep appointment after a 2 hour wait. Would not come out to waiting room to discuss missed appointment.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

One of the most knowledgeable and caring physicians I have ever met. Treats the whole person and takes the time to understand what is really going on with the patients medical problems. An example of what every doctor should be.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Amazing Doctor with wonderful bedside manner. She will go above and beyond to explain things to you and help you understand your diagnosis. She has given the utmost care and concern to my family. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Heffernan is a wonderful family physician who I owe a GREAT deal of gratitude. I was referred to her by a relative a few years ago, and I have to say that she is a very thorough doctor. She is very sweet and intelligent and will go the extra mile to be most helpful in treatment, whatever the case.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Eileen E. Heffernan's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Joliet, IL