Ratings for Dr. John H. Peloza

Dr. Peloza is such a horrible doctor. He does not listen to patients and just wants to charge money at your physical expense. He is a nasty man.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Peloza wasted a full year of my time. Not only do he switch offices/companies during my time with him, but he also lost all my files. I went to him for help after having an unsuccessful spinal fusion. He put me through every test imaginable, only to have no answers. I believe Dr Peloza is only interested in monetary gain. What a waste of my time AND MONEY!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Peloza since 2008 and I wouldn't let anyone else touch my back. He is the best in Dallas.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr Peloza began treating me in 1992. Without his excellent care, I would long since lost the use of everything from the neck down. When reading other ratings, bear in my that anyone can rate here. Having known this doctor and many on his staff for decades, it's impossible to believe that one or two of these people have ever been to his office. Take it from someone who knows -- there is no better option for spinal surgery than Dr Peloza.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

This surgeon is a butcher. He put a medical device that he falsified trials to the FDA to get approved and knew it was bad!! His response to his butchered surgery was another 100,000.00 surgery. I'm surprise me he's still in business.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I am a patient of the practice and office since 2008. I had sudden exacerbation of my symptoms over the weekend. I called for advice to which ER I should go. The answering service paged the physician. They never returned my call. I had to go to the closest ER. What kind of office/practice/doctor who do not return their calls to help the patient when in need?

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Peloza was the only prominent Dr. to diagnose me after two years in bed. I was 99% pain free for more than 15 years. I later needed a cervic fusion, which he did, and it was hugely successful again. Now, a new issue....some other area....being handled as brilliantly as usual. Fixed three of my friends. Would not go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

As Dr Peloza's patient since 1992, I have seen much. Staff is efficient & professional, also very caring. Dr Peloza, a very talented surgeon, is at the forefront of new spinal procedures and medical devices; I have benefited from both. Additionally, I've seen the high regard medical professionals have for Dr Peloza. Interestingly, those most disgruntled about waiting, often take triple their allotted appointment time. In my personal experience (and others I have spoken with)Dr Peloza is very thorough & caring, making certain that all medical issues are addressed. Oh, and I have NEVER -- in 20 yrs -- seen him fall asleep during an office visit! If you have spinal issues, there is no better place than in the care of Dr Peloza and the Dallas Spine Group.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

This is by far the rudest staff I have ever encountered. I concur with the others. I met with him once and it was embarrassing as his eyes were closed almost the whole time. Tired?

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

Made me wait 2 weeks for an appointment then refused to treat me when i arrived due to workers comp. I offer to pay out of pocket on the spot they refused. I was advised they would recommend a Dr. the next week. Called back for more than a week to get a reccomendation, but they never did make one. THIS IS ABSOLUTLEY THE WORST MEDICAL STAFF I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. They were very rude to me and very unhelpful. I am not really sure why this Dr. would get a good write up in D magazine.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. John H. Peloza's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1983)

Harvard-Pilgrim