Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Trillet

Dr. Trillet is the best! I have been seeing him for years and he has delivered my children and handled my annual care as well as minor issue along the way. He is patient and kind and wonderful! His bedside manor is a perfect balance of caring and professional!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Great doctor. Very supportive, professional, kind, and helpful. I trusted him through my whole pregnancy. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Great doctor. Listens well, takes time to answer questions. Well mannered and very trustworthy.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Great experience all around. Birth went well, some surprises, but handled very well. Kind and supportive throughout.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

Lied throughout my prenatal care. Was not supportive of my birth plan. Performed procedures I did not want without medical indication. Pushed me into an unwanted cesarean section based on arbitrary time limits. Took over six hours to return to hospital after the nurse called him about a problem with my monitor. Does not value or respect women's choices regarding birth.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Steven M. Trillet's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1992)

Assurant