Ratings for Dr. Orest Sochaniwskyj

Sochaniwskyj should NOT have ANY PATIENTS. He is Very Rude and is Very Unprofessional. He enjoys upsetting his patients ALSO he talks about his patients to other people. It is ONLY FAIR that Sochaniwskyj loses his doctor's license to PROTECT his patients health.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

He is an OK doctor in general but lacks severely in office punctuality and giving you test results he ordered. Takes me well over a week in most cases to even book an appointment and only takes phone messages during office hours 3 times a week. Also when needed he seems to be on vacation everytime I needed an appointment. He is willing to refer you to a specialist if needed but has poor coordination of getting test results back. Also if you are admitted to hospital don't expect him to see you as I have been admitted twice and seen him for less than 10 minutes once. Best chance of me seeing him is at the after hours clinic or in the emergency room by random chance.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Horrible doctor. He RUDE and has very little patients. He NEEDS to up grade on his medical information. I would NOT encouarge anyone to have him as their doctor.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. "Sochi" is an amazing doctor. He has been our family doctor for over 20 years. He is very caring and supportive. I can't imagine how anyone could say he is rude!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Just how all the doctors are these days: rushed and one complaint at a time, but detailed in his evaluation and recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr soch was my doctor for 12 years, never meet my needs and always felt like he was rushing me out of his office. His staff is rude & i do not find him to be a helpful doctor at all. I am now switching doctors because I am disappointed in the lack of empathy and professionalism he has.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

He was my doc he was rude and i felt rushed all the time, also he didnt seen to want to listen to me or my mother.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Great with kids but not with adults....doesn't listen very well very scatter brain no empathy

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Soch has been my doctor for 20 years. He is attentive, thorough and very professional. Excellant doctor and his staff are always helpful!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

He is always thorough and listens well. He's been my family doctor for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011