Ratings for Dr. Orest Sochaniwskyj

Horrible doctor. He RUDE and has very little patients. He NEEDS to up grade on his medical information. I would NOT encouarge anyone to have him as their doctor.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. "Sochi" is an amazing doctor. He has been our family doctor for over 20 years. He is very caring and supportive. I can't imagine how anyone could say he is rude!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Just how all the doctors are these days: rushed and one complaint at a time, but detailed in his evaluation and recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr soch was my doctor for 12 years, never meet my needs and always felt like he was rushing me out of his office. His staff is rude & i do not find him to be a helpful doctor at all. I am now switching doctors because I am disappointed in the lack of empathy and professionalism he has.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

He was my doc he was rude and i felt rushed all the time, also he didnt seen to want to listen to me or my mother.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Great with kids but not with adults....doesn't listen very well very scatter brain no empathy

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Soch has been my doctor for 20 years. He is attentive, thorough and very professional. Excellant doctor and his staff are always helpful!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

He is always thorough and listens well. He's been my family doctor for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

FANTASTIC DOCTOR.. GLAD TO HAVE HIM AS OUR FAMILY PRACTICIONER.. COULDNT ASK FOR ANYONE BETTER.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr. Soch has always been patient with me as I can be alittle hyper at times. He is a good Dr. not a pill pusher like quite a few. Keep up the good work/ Beth

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010