Ratings for Dr. M. Andrea Giddens

All of the positive reviews are spot on. Dr. Giddens has made my 1st pregnancy a breeze. She's a straight shooter- non judgemental, I have a high risk pregnancy and feel she is completely on my side; honest, very knowledgeable, laid back, and positive. Yes, you have to wait to see her- her staff told me this before I booked my 1st appt.- but she spends extra time with and that's what counts.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Andrea Giddens herself is WONDERFUL!! I thought this would be more about her rather than her staff so if I could give her a rating just based on her professionalism, knowledge, helpfulness, etc...it would be a 10!!!!! She is caring, humble, and just a sweet and generious person. I will never change my OB/GYN!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Giddens was very nice. Up until I had my miscarriage. She spoke the words "I'm sorry, this isn't a viable pregnancy" and then there was a knock on the door and it was nurse. She walked out of the room to speak to the nurse for 20 minutes, without any further explanation and left me crying in shock. Then she came back in to finally explain why my pregnancy wasn't viable and what my options were. I had a D&C, which she did, and left immediately afterwards before I even woke up. She didn't stay to explain any after care and I ended up in the ER with complications a few days later. I wasn't impressed and I'm switching doctors.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr giddens is great. She takes her time and never makes you feel rushed. She is very reassuring and friendly. It is a longer wait but she's worth it when it's your turn. Helps to calm fears and very supportive.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

I am very happy with Dr. Andrea Giddens. I have seen her for both of my pregnancies. Both times I went overdue but she is very patient and encouraged me to hold out on scheduling an induction so that things could happen naturally. She is very personal and helpful and open minded. She seemed to care about me and my birth experience and was never pushy about anything. She is also pro-breastfeeding and encouraged me to keep at it when it got hard. I appreciate her personal touch and natural approach to medicine.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Nice & soft spoken. She frequently seemed short of time.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Humphries-east location. Staff is excellent, smiling faces, and very helpful. Dr Andrea takes her time and addresses your specific issues and concerns without the rush to get you out of the office and on to her next patient. I will forever remain a client at this location!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

This Doctor was so untimely that my baby has life long injuries because my c-section was not done in time!!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

I have only been for regular check-ups, but she is very good. Seems to have a good attitude and is professional. I haven't had any problems in this area or any children, but she's been able to answer any questions I've had about normal things and didn't seem annoyed to be doing so. I'm really impressed with her staff. They treat me like a person instead of an inconvenience like some places. I have also called twice with questions, and the nurse actually called back the same day!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr. Giddens was recommended to me by my nurse friends who have worked with her. She is relaxed and patient - treated me like she would give me all the time I needed for info and comfort. My nurse friends say that she is cool and calm when faced with emergency situations.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007

Dr. M. Andrea Giddens's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)