You may also like

My little boy and I fell in love with Dr. Peter Louie after seeing him twice. He is professional and kind. I have finally found a great doctor with skills, knowledge and most importantly a big heart that cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Peter Louie has been such a wonderful caregiver for our son and us during a tough time. He is so personable and gentle and he takes his time. I always feel like he has the time for us and that he cares and he is very skilled. Just a fabulous doctor - we are so lucky and grateful.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Great doctor, very good with children, very patient with parents. He listens to every concern.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Simply put-Amazing. Since birth vague problems were dismissed. From 4-10 yrs unrelated problems were not investigated. Now she's 12 & we are told her problems were 'anxiety related'. She ended up real sick this summer & after diarrhea & constipation didn't clear up 'on their own' we were sent to Dr. Louie. He ran the same tests as other doctors and got the same normal results but he took her symptoms seriously & investigated. It was not irritable bowel and panic attacks. Her stomach was paralyzed and pressing up against her lungs. We're managing that now. He continued to dig into her other symptoms & found she does have an autonomic disorder that explains every 'vague' & 'anxiety' labeled problem. They end up being real & part of her disorder. Heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, legs turning purple, etc. The best part is my daughter said "At least I know I'm not crazy and someone really believes me". Love this man! He put all the pieces of the puzzle together for us. At last!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

We think the world of Dr. Louie. He is professional, approachable and very knowledgeable. Dr. Louie takes genuine care of our son to ensure he is progressing and not being forgotten even though we live thousands of kms away in the north. We have recommended him numerous times and thank our lucky stars we were able to have been referred. Our most sincere appreciation for all his on going time and care.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

We were referred to Dr Louie by our family Dr for our son's reflux. Dr Louie is very caring, understanding and answered all our questions. He has a good bedside manner and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Another pediatrician attended my son's birth but when I called to book a follow-up I was scheduled to see Dr Louie instead. He is very knowledgable and he has a great bedside manner. My son has severe reflux disease. Unfortunately, he spat up all over Dr. Louie's assistant's desk when I was making his next appointment and she was very kind and understanding. I would definately recommend Dr. Louie!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Fantastic doctor. My son has seen him twice, over a year and a half between visits, and Dr. Louie remembered my son. He is thorough and professional yet very warm and personable. A wonderful combination in a care giver.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

My son has health issues in the first 3 months, he was the doctor that alerted us to the problem and offer us information and options.Unlikely most doctors, he actually listened to our concerns carefully and offer his advice after. He never brushed anything off. The best pediatrician.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr. Peter Louie's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My little boy and I fell in love with Dr. Peter Louie after seeing him twice. He is professional and kind. I have finally found a great doctor with skills, know..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peter Louie has been such a wonderful caregiver for our son and us during a tough time. He is so personable and gentle and he takes his time. I always feel ..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Peter Louie Is an amazing Doctor. We are truly Grateful to have him as a doctor for our daughter."

September 22, 2014