Ratings for Dr. Todd M. Wien

Dr. Wien saved my life. He correctly diagnosed my issue. I received emergency surgery the same day! No words could fully express my gratitude and admiration for Dr. Wien.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

What can I say...Dr. Wien is SUPER DOC! I have been with him for over 20 years! If you read the other posts, you will see everyone loves him! Simply put is WONDERFUL! The type of Doctor everyone should have! Remajos Brown

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Todd Wien since 1994. He is a great Doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. He is the ultimate professional with superb diagnostic skills. I highlyn recommend Dr. Wien!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Wien is a wonderful doctor. He is very professional but he does not intimidate a person. He makes time to listen to the symptoms and anything going on in life that could be affecting your health. I feel like he truely cares about me and my family. I trust him totally and would recommend everyone I know to him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr Wien is very nice - he never makes you feel rushed - and he prays for you - our family loves him and are grateful he is our doctor - best check out lady at front desk!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Dr.Wien is always kind and caring.All doctors should be like him.They even hava hours till noon on Sat. especially when I have problems with my Asthma.I am glad he is My Dr.The yge a high rating because they give such wonderful service.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Wien's for about 20+ years. I have always appreciated the time and attention he has given me in my visits. In addition, the ability to see him when needed has never been a problem. He always finds a spot to work me in on the day I call and have an immediate need to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Wien's for almost 15 years. Very kind man who listens. I have recommended his office to many people over the years. The entire staff is great.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

I have been a patience of Dr Wien's for 18 years now. (yes, i said 18 years). From the age of 9 up to 27, and he will soon be treating my own children. I live in Irving, and drive to Plano to visit him. He is very caring, smart, and passionate about his job, and helping people in general. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

My family has been with Dr. Wien for 14 years now. We have moved twice since we have been using him and now live in Flower Mound, TX. So it is about a 40 to 45 minute drive to get to his office. If that does not say it all, then I don't know what else does.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Dr. Todd M. Wien's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)