Dr. Brad McDougall

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Brad McDougall

Dr. Brad McDougall's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. McDougall for over 10 years now. His compassion and understanding of my condition is more than anyone could expect. His staff is amazing and does not hesitate to accommodate my special needs. I would recommend Dr. McDougall to anyone for their eye care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Dr McDougall is the best of the bunch. His clinic staff is not so great though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

The WORST glasses ever. What a waste of money that I CANNOT afford to waste. Now I have to wait until I can afford to go someplace else and get a decent set of glasses. Shame on this establishment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862983].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 11, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. McDougall for years and have always been very happy with my eye care experience. He's very knowledgeable. I have a very high prescription and he always ensures that I'm completely satisfied with my new glasses or contacts, regardless of how many visits and adjustments it takes for him to get it right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr McDougall is the coolest eye doctor on Earth. I was a bit anxious to have my eyes tested, but his sense of humour and thoroughness made me feel relaxed through the entire exam. His clinic is a bit small, but they have all the cool equipment, and their glasses selection is perfect. I usually go to another place to pick up glasses, a huge store. He probably had five times less glasses there, but they were so cool I had a hard time picking one for myself. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Simply AMAZING eye care experience. Great doctor, great staff. Best in town for sure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Brad is considered one of the best optometrists in the province, and was the recipient of the Best Optometrist of BC award last year. It is an honour to have such an amazing doctor looking after our fellow vancouverites.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2653684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Brad McDougall for over 20 years and he has always gone above and beyond for me. I would totally recommend him to anyone who was looking for an excellent optometrist. He has also had some of his staff for 20 years + as well which leads me to believe he is also wonderful to work for. If you need an optometrist look no further than Brad. Plus I love the feel of their office!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2583048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Dr. Mc Dougall is an EXCELLENT optometrist. He is professional, thorough and beyond sharp. He detected an issue I was having and jumped into action putting all of my fears and concerns at ease immediantly. My experience was one of the best I have ever had with any doctor. I highly recommend Dr. McDougall and am so happy that I found him. Doctors like this are very rare to find and we are lucky to have him. If you need an eye specialist look no farther.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2482967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. McDougall was recommended to us years ago as someone who took the time and was able to deal with special needs clients. We recently went to see him again and found him to be extremely helpful in assisting a non-verbal client with recommendations. We purchased a pair of glasses and found that they were a bit large for the client's face and kept falling off. The company honoured their commitment to customer service by allowing us to choose a more appropriate frame. The client now has a pair of glasses which fits much better and is more comfortable. It could have gone many other ways but we are very grateful with the outcome and would highly recommend Dr. McDougall and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203305].votes_count ]]