You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brad McDougall

Thank you Dr. McDougall for making my eyes feel so much better!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

My rating says it all. In addition to having a great staff that is friendly and helpful, Dr. McDougall's is an example of how all medical professionals should treat their patients. His compassion is genuine, explanations clear and straight forward, and to top it all off he's one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure to meet.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. McDougall for over 10 years now. His compassion and understanding of my condition is more than anyone could expect. His staff is amazing and does not hesitate to accommodate my special needs. I would recommend Dr. McDougall to anyone for their eye care.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr McDougall is the best of the bunch. His clinic staff is not so great though.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

The WORST glasses ever. What a waste of money that I CANNOT afford to waste. Now I have to wait until I can afford to go someplace else and get a decent set of glasses. Shame on this establishment.

Submitted July 11, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. McDougall for years and have always been very happy with my eye care experience. He's very knowledgeable. I have a very high prescription and he always ensures that I'm completely satisfied with my new glasses or contacts, regardless of how many visits and adjustments it takes for him to get it right.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr McDougall is the coolest eye doctor on Earth. I was a bit anxious to have my eyes tested, but his sense of humour and thoroughness made me feel relaxed through the entire exam. His clinic is a bit small, but they have all the cool equipment, and their glasses selection is perfect. I usually go to another place to pick up glasses, a huge store. He probably had five times less glasses there, but they were so cool I had a hard time picking one for myself. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Brad is considered one of the best optometrists in the province, and was the recipient of the Best Optometrist of BC award last year. It is an honour to have such an amazing doctor looking after our fellow vancouverites.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Brad McDougall for over 20 years and he has always gone above and beyond for me. I would totally recommend him to anyone who was looking for an excellent optometrist. He has also had some of his staff for 20 years + as well which leads me to believe he is also wonderful to work for. If you need an optometrist look no further than Brad. Plus I love the feel of their office!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Brad McDougall's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. McDougall for making my eyes feel so much better!"

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My rating says it all. In addition to having a great staff that is friendly and helpful, Dr. McDougall's is an example of how all medical professionals should t..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. McDougall for over 10 years now. His compassion and understanding of my condition is more than anyone could expect. His staff is a..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr McDougall is the best of the bunch. His clinic staff is not so great though."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The WORST glasses ever. What a waste of money that I CANNOT afford to waste. Now I have to wait until I can afford to go someplace else and get a decent set o..."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. McDougall for years and have always been very happy with my eye care experience. He's very knowledgeable. I have a very high prescripti..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr McDougall is the coolest eye doctor on Earth. I was a bit anxious to have my eyes tested, but his sense of humour and thoroughness made me feel relaxed throu..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply AMAZING eye care experience. Great doctor, great staff. Best in town for sure!"

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brad is considered one of the best optometrists in the province, and was the recipient of the Best Optometrist of BC award last year. It is an honour to have su..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Brad McDougall for over 20 years and he has always gone above and beyond for me. I would totally recommend him to anyone who was looking f..."

October 17, 2014