Ratings for Dr. Brad McDougall

Dr McDougall was my optometrist for 7 yrs while I lived in BC. He was absolutely amazing. He took the time to discuss my eye condition so I can understand. He explained what can happen when I age... it was hard to let him go but he referred me to another great Dr in Toronto.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Brad Mcdougall is calm, well articulated, intelligent and cares about his patients. I am forever grateful for having him as my optometrist.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Brad McDougall for over 10 years. He does a great job explaining your eye health and is an all around nice guy to deal with.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. McDougall practices in the heart of Vancouver, in a gem of a clinic. I've been coming to see him for over ten years and just realized that I had never taken the time to review my wonderful eye doc online. He is the best in town, no doubt about it, and I can't recommend him highly enough. The best, I tell you, simply the best!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Thank you Dr. McDougall for making my eyes feel so much better!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

My rating says it all. In addition to having a great staff that is friendly and helpful, Dr. McDougall's is an example of how all medical professionals should treat their patients. His compassion is genuine, explanations clear and straight forward, and to top it all off he's one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure to meet.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. McDougall for over 10 years now. His compassion and understanding of my condition is more than anyone could expect. His staff is amazing and does not hesitate to accommodate my special needs. I would recommend Dr. McDougall to anyone for their eye care.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr McDougall is the best of the bunch. His clinic staff is not so great though.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

The WORST glasses ever. What a waste of money that I CANNOT afford to waste. Now I have to wait until I can afford to go someplace else and get a decent set of glasses. Shame on this establishment.

Submitted July 11, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. McDougall for years and have always been very happy with my eye care experience. He's very knowledgeable. I have a very high prescription and he always ensures that I'm completely satisfied with my new glasses or contacts, regardless of how many visits and adjustments it takes for him to get it right.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015