Dr. Michael McEachern

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael McEachern

Dr. McEachern is a great dentist! He always goes the extra mile for my family to make sure we get the best care. He gave me more then one option for treating my teeth and let me have input in my own care which I really appreciated because my last dentist didn't do that. He is always very honest with all his patients and I have never felt like he has talked to me like I'm not a real person. I recommend him to all my family and friends

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Michael McEachern

Dr. Michael McEachern's response
What a great review, very thoughtful and we thank you for taking time to write it. Dr. Mike encourages his patients to share and be involved in their dental treatment and maintenance plan. It is important to listen and offer options that work for each individual. We appreciate your recognition and look forward to seeing you soon.

Submitted April 12, 2017

DR McEachern is not a very nice dentist at all. He just lectures to his patients and makestoo knowledegable in the you feel uncomfortable in the chair. All he wants to do is pull teeth instead of saving them. He told me that a tooth of mine needed to be pulled instead of trying to save it, and the rest of my back teeth would eventually need to be pulled and have dentures. I have gone to another dentist that did a root canal on that tooth and the rest of my teeth do not need to be pulled. Beware of this dentist he just pulls teeth that do not need to be pulled, his office is nice and brand new modern looking but his dental skills are not.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Very professional, calm and friendly. I can recommend Mike to every one.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I have a huge fear of dentist offices. Everyone at the office is so supportive. Some Ativan sure helps, but I have to say that I just had my first root canal and I felt absolutely NO PAIN! Love that there are blankets with pockets to put your feet into. TV on the ceiling. Warm, homey office.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. McEachern is great with my two kids. They never fear going to see him and always feel good after a visit. Excellent staff.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

I have a super fear of going to the dentist. Dr. Mike and his staff are so nice, I go there faithfully and feel amazing. The office is decorated like a fancy house instead of a dental place, very classy and calming for me. Both my boys love going there! I would drive for hours if I'd ever move away, just to remain a patient in that office.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

All the staff made it in on a snowy day to see their patients!! I would recommend this office to anyone! Great,knowledgable and friendly staff make this office the best.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

Dr. Mike is a fantastic Dentist. His staff are wonderful and caring. He is great with Kids and I would reccommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Mike and his staff are great. Friendly and professional. Highly recommend his team.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

DR. MCEACHERN'S OFFICE IS THE BEST. WE HAVE BEEN PATIENTS OF HIS FOR 8YRS., HIS STAFF ARE ALL LONG TERM. DR. MCEACHERN AND STAFF ARE ALL VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND ARE ALWAYS GOING TO COURSES TO LEARN ABOUT NEW PRODUCTS AND PROCEDURES. THEY ALWAYS HAVE A FRIENDLY SMILE AND WILLING TO HELP. DR. MCEACHERN AND STAFF ARE GREAT WITH KIDS AND ADULTS, AND TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THE TREATMENT SO THAT WE WHO DON'T KNOW THE DENTAL TERMINOLOGY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Michael McEachern's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mike McEachern and Dr. Brian Strukoff delight in providing excellence in dental care for over 20 years. Always taking the time to listen and put you at ease. Longterm staff are caring and work as a team to deliver the treatment you deserve. NOTE* Previously Ellwood Dental Centre . We have moved to new location. The Mark Medical building across from Save on Foods on South Fraser Way * NOTE * new name / location THE MARK DENTAL GROUP (enter off Allwood Street

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 1994)