Ratings for Dr. Fred L. Gottlieb

The phlebotomist was eating food right there where she was drawing blood and left me sitting for ten minutes before she attended to me. I watched her and she never washed her hands after eating. It came as no surprise that I had a quetionable lab result that proved to be incorrect.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr Gottlieb never rushes and always fully explains his diagnosis and reasoning. He found a skin cancer that was totally missed by the doctors at the University Hospital and diagnosed and cured a rare form of pneumonia that I had that baffled others. He is dedicated to the patient, not to buying a new Porsche! Best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

In my opinion, this doctor does not keep himself up to date with current standards of care in medicine. I would not recommend anyone to subject themselves to substandard care I believe he gives.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2007

Uncompassionate and not as knowledgable or helpful as other physicians I have seen.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Fred L. Gottlieb's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

MAMSI