Ratings for Dr. Dawn Turner

Though Dr. Turner is not my regular doctor, she saw me for what I assumed to be a bladder infection. I waited in her office for a lengthy time. When she finally arrived she was unpleasant to deal with, and gave the impression that I was keeping her from getting home. I was 17 at the time, and unfamiliar with this sort of medical territory, nonetheless she gave me a swab and some basic instruction and left the room. The test came back negative, and she told me that I was fine and to go home. Two days later, I spent the night in emergency for a kidney infection. Overall, I'm left disgusted by this woman's methods and do not understand the reasoning for her choice of profession.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Excellent doctor! Gets right on the issue sends you to specialist even got it moved up closer because of severity feel like she truly cares about her work! Great listener and understanding! Couldn't ask for a better family doctor!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

absolutely awful doctor. takes forever to get into her office for an appt. accused me of lying. can't even count the amount of times the office called and rebooked or cancelled appts, because she wasn't "in". She spoke to me like I was stupid. I was to have surgery, and the fastest they could get me in was two days before me surgery,all the while other people got appts booked with her. not patient. refused to write me a note ( I had previously saw an on call doctor and he wrote me a two week LOA, and told me to book my appt with doctor turner and she would back date the note, and not to worry about work/school.) I asked her to back date it, and laughed at me. saying she wasn't going to write it, looking at me like I was lying. she cleArly did NOT listen when I told her I've been off very ill, and couldnt get in till now. she then spoke very sternly to me, and told me I was " entitled to think what you want". I think, I'm finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Turner is very nice and easy to talk to, which is nice. She is not very proactive though. Seems to be one of those doctor's who doesn't 'dig' for the root of the problem. I had to be pushy and ask for referrals otherwise she responds "it's probably nothing". Two of the specialists I went to verified otherwise! If left the way she was going to it would have been very bad. She needs to air on the side of caution a bit more. Also takes forever to get into!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Very kind and patient. Does not rush you and it very attentive. Overall very happy with service from this doctor and clinic.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

I am really happy with Dr. Turner. We were without a family physician until she took us on and I really appreciated that. She also has really good mannerisms with my daughter. I'm grateful that we found her!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

I feel Doctor Turner is wonderful. She has always been helpful and if she cannot help me, she sends me to a specialist that can. We should have more doctors like this!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

She is very good at what she does! We have had no problems with anything that she has told us. I have never had to wait more than 15 minutes to see her and for a clinic that is very fast!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

First visit. Wasn't overwelmed. Didn't tell me some info that I deduced and found out about on my own via other sources. Young, hopefully will get better. No impressed out of the gate though.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007