Ratings for Dr. Scott Shulman

MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VERY GOOD I NEED HELP WITH MY STOMACH PAIN AND MY LOWERADUNIM ALRÌGHT AND MY BURNING BUM

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Knowledgeable and excellent bedside manor. He is very caring and also compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

My grandpa recently had a near death experience and was rushed to the emergency department after the stent in his liver became infected, shortly following his diagnosis of pancreatic cancer. It was a crushing experience for my entire family as we were told to say our goodbyes as he would not make it through the night. It was after midnight when the physician on duty sent a text to Dr. Shulman to see if he was awake and could assist in any way. To our greatest relief, Dr. Shulman texted back informing he would come in first thing in the morning (unscheduled) to perform a surgery that could have the chance of prolonging my grandpa's life. The surgery was successful and my grandpa is now at home happily living out the rest of his days. I can't thank Dr. Shulman enough for going out of his way to prolong my grandpa's life. My family is forever grateful that my grandpa was in the hands of such a caring compassionate man and we will forever feel fortunate for the days we have gained.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Very professional and makes you feel at ease. Good sense of humour,considering what he has to look at all day.bum joke.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

My dad got sick in late August 2014 with vomiting and bloating stomach. He disappeared daily as they pumped a gallon of slop…he couldn't eat fukall…didn't even want homo sapiens visiting him anymore in Palliative Care anymore…PALLIATIVE CARE???…A.K.A. "The End Of The Line" Dr. Shulman and his co-workers did a very good job under the circumstances…no negative criticism for tis doctor whatsoever. Thanks Scotty …Dr.Scotty….

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Finally I got to see this Dr.! What a card! I had fun with my first visit to him. Not only was I listened to, but we got along excellently. I like this Dr. He is patient, he listens and he is very smart. He is everything my General MD is not. This Dr. takes me and my stomach issue seriously, not like my General MD. I read good things about Dr. Shulman on here months before going to see him (he's hard to get in to see, but he is apparently the best at what he does) and I have to agree with everything I read on here about him. Excellent bedside manner, he is quick to joke and make you feel very at ease around him. I loved my first experience with him. He asks questions and listens. That's what a "real" good Dr. should be! The Devil is in the details, so they should be good listeners. Not "talk over you" and act like a know it all, or God, like my General MD does. He even agreed with some of my assessment of my problem and agreed to look into that and do some other stuff while doing a upper GI scope. That's what I like to hear, thorough examination! Be a Sherlock Holmes I say and find the problem through process of elimination. Might as well, if you are already in there right? Why can't all Dr.'s be this good? Effecient. Oh, right, someone had to graduate last in Med School. I can tell you this Dr. was not that "last to pass", student. On the contrary, he was probably tops out of Med School. He is very knowledgable and has a really good head on his shoulders I think. He even knows some history of Gastroentorology. I liked chatting with him. Too bad he only has such limited time for patients. I could have stayed there and talked his ear off and enjoyed it. Great guy! I left his office confident that he can help me.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr.Shulman is a great doctor. I have been his patient for over 5 years. I can get a hold of someone in his office whenever I need to. I think he is the best in his field! I don't know where I would be without him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

After years of being a spiritual lab rat, I have found a specialist willing to treat me and follow me for the rest of my life. His office had all appts. and tests set up within three days and all four visits and procedures being done in less than a month. Excellent bedside manner, patient, and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Great knowledgeable Dr, with great bedside manners. Puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Shulman is the best in his field! I have been his patient for 2 years now. Without him I would probably still be suffering with crohns alone. He and his staff are top notch, kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014