You may also like

Rate Dr. Scott Shulman

Dr. Scott Shulman's Ratings

Finally I got to see this Dr.! What a card! I had fun with my first visit to him. Not only was I listened to, but we got along excellently. I like this Dr. He is patient, he listens and he is very smart. He is everything my General MD is not. This Dr. takes me and my stomach issue seriously, not like my General MD. I read good things about Dr. Shulman on here months before going to see him (he's hard to get in to see, but he is apparently the best at what he does) and I have to agree with everything I read on here about him. Excellent bedside manner, he is quick to joke and make you feel very at ease around him. I loved my first experience with him. He asks questions and listens. That's what a "real" good Dr. should be! The Devil is in the details, so they should be good listeners. Not "talk over you" and act like a know it all, or God, like my General MD does. He even agreed with some of my assessment of my problem and agreed to look into that and do some other stuff while doing a upper GI scope. That's what I like to hear, thorough examination! Be a Sherlock Holmes I say and find the problem through process of elimination. Might as well, if you are already in there right? Why can't all Dr.'s be this good? Effecient. Oh, right, someone had to graduate last in Med School. I can tell you this Dr. was not that "last to pass", student. On the contrary, he was probably tops out of Med School. He is very knowledgable and has a really good head on his shoulders I think. He even knows some history of Gastroentorology. I liked chatting with him. Too bad he only has such limited time for patients. I could have stayed there and talked his ear off and enjoyed it. Great guy! I left his office confident that he can help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2015

Dr.Shulman is a great doctor. I have been his patient for over 5 years. I can get a hold of someone in his office whenever I need to. I think he is the best in his field! I don't know where I would be without him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

After years of being a spiritual lab rat, I have found a specialist willing to treat me and follow me for the rest of my life. His office had all appts. and tests set up within three days and all four visits and procedures being done in less than a month. Excellent bedside manner, patient, and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Great knowledgeable Dr, with great bedside manners. Puts you at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Dr. Shulman is the best in his field! I have been his patient for 2 years now. Without him I would probably still be suffering with crohns alone. He and his staff are top notch, kind and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I believe Dr Shulman saved my life! He is very compassionate and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Shulman was great! I have been having issues for 2 years. While another doctor wanted me to see a dietition... he is actually going to help my problem and monitor and willing to help. He is is very hard to get in to see but that is because he is good at what he does and he is worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Husband has seen him twice for colonoscopy.... husband had been putting it off for years until I mentioned Dr.S. puts you to sleep for the test. Dr.S. removed a pre cancerous polyp and quite a few non cancerous ones. Please don't put off having this test. The preparation is horrible, but i'ts the same with any colonoscopy with any doctor. Also, mention to your GP if any other family members have had bowel cancer, then when making the appointment you may be seen before someone just having a routine test?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1203552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2012

Great doctor, had upper and lower G.I. problems all my life, he's the only one who has treated me with any success. Only thing I can criticize is he won't give you bad news, or he sugar coats it until it hurts. Only G.I. specialist in northern Ontario, almost impossible to get in to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Dr. Shulman is a fantastic doctor. When I was sick in the hospital he saw me and instantly put me at ease.He listens to what his patients have to say, he's extremely knowledgeable, and better yet he actually wants to help you without rushing you in and out of the office. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203550].votes_count ]]