Ratings for Dr. Wesley E. Shankland

Do yourself a favor and research him. I would not recommend him . I went there was treated for two years no change .

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Shankland has been my Dentist since the 1980's. I will not allow anyone else to work on my teeth. On my first visit he was able to quickly find then offer resolution to my TMJ pain. I was ready to end it all due to the severe multiple days of pain. I have never had a problem with him or his staff. He and staff are caring, gentle, kind, and willing to offer help in any way they can assist you. He gave me a solution which at the time was $ 2,500. Insurance at the time would pay nothing on the $ 2,500, but did pay $ 25,000 for an acquaintance to have surgery from another Dentist. We both had the same problem. Go figure!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Shankland is AMAZING! After being turned away by countless doctors, he also "saved my life," as so many people put it on here. I had been in pain for months and almost immediately I felt better. He even pinpointed the cause of my TMJ issues, which is related to pain I have all over my body. I can now manage my pain in all areas and get my life back on track - I've never felt better. Any negative reviews elsewhere are from money/insurance chasers and people who just don't want to do their part in healing themselves. He and his staff are beyond experienced and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

dr. shankland was the only doctor who helped me after 4 and a half years of undiagnosed pain. i literally owe my life to this man. shame on those insurance crooks for trying to discredit him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr Shankland is an excellent Doctor. I would highley recommend him to anyone suffering from TMJ/TMD.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

This man saved my life after my being rejected by mainstream medical "professionals". All of my disjoint, systemic, horrible, longterm symptoms were eliminated after multiple jaw surgeries. For his efforts in helping many,many patients he has been harassed by Aetena Ins. and their minions at "Dental Watch","Quack Watch" and in the Ohio Dental Board. I would highly reccomend him!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Did not solve any of my TMJ problems, just charged me a lot of money and sent me off to another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007