Ratings for Dr. Gary Kerhoulas

Great doctor and equally amazing staff no matter which hygienist you get. They have been amazing with our boys who have been going there since they were very young and are now teenagers. Top notch equipment and facility.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I had my first visit on Thurs and I was so impressed with this office. My co-worker has been going to this office for 15 years now and highly recommended him. He was kind, informative and gentle. The secretary was friendly and professional. I liked his assistant too, she was funny! Great experience and I will be bringing my 2 kids as well.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

I'm so relieved that I final found a trustworthy and caring dentist! And he can do it all at his office. I had my implants and veneers done and I can't stop smiling! I love my teeth. He's great with my kids as well. The whole staff are friendly as well.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Does not provide any feedback to patients. You need to talk to the receptionist to find out the results of your examination.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

I am so happy to have found a dentist I can trust and I actually enjoy his company!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

People think I am nuts when I say I love going to the dentist.The staff here is wonderful,always happy and upbeat. I have had veneers/chipped tooth/root canal multiple cavity filling and cleanings here. I have had many compliments on my veneers. A friend recommended me to this dentis and now I highly recommend Dr Kerhoulas to you!! He is the best at everything he does! Forever your patient Monisha

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Excellent Dentist and a spa like facility! His referrals have been fantastic to other surgeons and I am lucky to have found him. Also, Cheryl is great and hygienist and the girls at the front are awesome!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

I used to hate going to the dentist and I had a fear of needles. I don't know what it is, but I actually feel comfortable at his office. I've already had 2 implants done and both surgeries went well. Dentistry has come along way and he has all the technology that is needed to make my appointments run smoothly and pain free. If they had a silent drill...then it would be perfect! Gary and his staff are awesome.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Gary is wonderful but his receptionists are sometime a little on the rude side. Theres alot of turnover new faces all the time. I really miss the old dentist that was there too!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Excellent service and treatment. Found this doctor online and was attracted by their website and its content. Beautiful clinic and worth it.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Dr. Gary Kerhoulas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Carefirst Bcbs