Ratings for Dr. Claude Boucher

Dr Claude Boucher is NOT I say NOT a trained cardiologist. He has no certification in cardiology!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Extremely rude & arrogant, try to avoid seeing this doctor if possible!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

i have a great deal of respect for this man and his family of doctors. nothing but the best to say about dr. boucher as a doctor and as a person. if you are trying to get narcotics from him in emerg. for minor pain....forget it. but if you are truly sick and need help then he is the one you would hope to have on call in the hospital.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

As much as I'd like to leave a positive review, I'm afraid that I cannot. I recently went to talk to someone about my ongoing depression and anxiety, and I was assigned to Dr. Boucher. To make a long story short, I was treated with complete and utter disrespect; he gave me about 5 minutes of his time and was incredibly condescending. I ended up walking home with tears in my eyes.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr Boucher is truly an amazing dr !!! He had followed me throughout my pregnancy and delivered my beautiful daughter. For any questions I had he was very helpful. He truly cares about his patients and I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dealt with Dr. Boucher about 8 mos. ago in emerg. Found him to be very helpful ,listened well and was so very considerate.Was my late Father's doctor and my Father always spoke very highly of him.This past appointment was for my Mother and again we were quite pleased with the treatment received from him. As a family, we highly recommend him !

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Very poor dr. in my opinion! Very rude & arrogant! Will never see him again. Not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Great Doctors, Help my daugther to get better while the other two night spending at the emerge the doctore didn't want to come in at all! He Truly care for his patient and is genuin.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

I was not at all satisfied with the treatment I received from this Doctor. i was poorly treated emotionally and medically in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010