Ratings for Dr. David W. Barnett

So thankful to have been referred to Dr. Barnett! Despite efforts to pursue non-surgical options for herniated cervical discs, I was urged to visit Dr. Barnett when my condition worsened rapidly. Dr. Barnett thoroughly explained my options, and most importantly, helped me make what was the right decision to proceed with Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF) surgery. Dr. Barnett, and the team at Texas Neurosurgery, are top notch and deserve high praise for the work they do to improve patient lives.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

High praise for Dr. Barnett. My spine surgery went very well. I am very thankful I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Barnett was recommend by a friend of mine when I required surgery for a herniated cervical disc. My experience was very positive and I would highly recommend him and his team. He was very caring, kind, and professional in his interactions and I am extremely pleased with my outcome. His PA and office staff were extremely helpful and responded to all my questions in a timely manner. Dr. Barnett and his staff are a top notch team of professionals and I feel fortunate to have received such excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I cannot tell you how grateful I am to have went to Dr. Barnett for a second opinion on my spine. Before I went, I read every single one of his reviews and researched his background. And all of those great reviews are 100% true. Dr Barnett is very compassionate, you can tell right away that he really cares about you and the best treatment option for you (and not his business). He doesn't rush in and out. After being told by a surgeon in Frisco that I needed surgery, Dr. Barnett told me that my condition is nowhere near needing surgery right now. He is honest and his first priority is truly the patient and not lining up unnecessary treatments. I can tell you that he is honestly the best doctor I've ever met with!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I had an appointment with Dr. Barnett today. He finally walked into the examination room 90 minutes after my scheduled time. I made accommodations in my schedule to allow for two hours - I ended up leaving without discussing my issues with him. At the very least the staff could have alerted me to the severe delay. I have marked his knowledge as 5 stars - I assume he is really good as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Barnett performed a L4-L5 microdisectomy including scar tissue removal from a prior surgery. Fantastic bedside manner, provides clear options and in my opinion a world class neurosurgeon. Just a few weeks post surgery and very I'm very optimistc toward long term positive results.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Barnett has been my doctor for a number of years. We were keeping an eye on a bulging disk (L5S1) that was bothering me for quite some time. We took the non surgical approach as long as possible, until the disc ruptured. Dr Barnett and his staff were always very helpful and kept me informed the entire time leading up to and following my surgery. My wife was an ER nurse for Baylor University Medical Center Dallas for a number of years. She is the one that found Dr. Barnett for me. This was based on who the doctors she spoke with in the ER, from many different disciplines, would go to see, if they were having any kind of neurological issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Barnett and his team to anyone that is having trouble.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Very good care, excellent communication skills. I would recommend Dr. Barnett to my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

The rating for the punctuality is simply an honest answer. I understand the reasons why appointments run behind. I appreciate the time that is taken with me and want that for other patients. When I schedule my appointment with Dr. Barnett I expect it take take a long time and do not schedule anything else that day. It's just too important to me to see him and feel very blessed to be able to be a patient of his. I will gladly deal with the late appointment just to be in his care.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Barnett was, as always, courteous and very straightforward with his comments and diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

Dr. David W. Barnett's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1989)