Ratings for Dr. Vandana Ahluwalia

I AM A NEW PATIENT AND EXTREMELY IMPESSED WITH DR. AHLUWALIA. SHE IS ATTENTIVE, CARING AND SHE PUT ME AT EASE IMMEDIATELY. I WAS IN SUCH GREAT PAIN AND MINNI HER FRONT LINE ADMIN SPOKE TO HER ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SEEING ME SOONER THAN LATER. WHAT A GREAT TEAM AND SHE GAVE ME BACK MY HANDS SO THAT I COULD BE WITH MY FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS. AND THE DAYS AHEAD. I THANK HER FOR HER TIME ON MY BEHALF AND HOW SHE HONOURS HER PROFESSION. SHE IS EXCELLENT AND I FEEL SO BLESSED TO BE IN HER CARE.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2020

Dr. Ahluwalia is top notch. Professional, attentive doctor who is extremely knowledgeable. Assistant Mini is charismatic, diplomatic and extremely efficient. I have been a patient for over 20 years and the service provided by Dr. Ahluwalia and her team has always been first rate.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

On my 2 year journey to sort out some troubling, but non-descript symptoms, I landed at Dr. Ahluwalia’s office. She was very friendly and listened to my story and seemed genuinely interested in what o was trying to figure outs she made suggestions and even went online to see what other tests I had had done. In the end, none of my symptoms led her to believe that I was suffering from anything she deals with, but even so, she was reassuring that I would find the answer and that it’s good news that she won’t need to see me again!! In my 2 yrs bouncing to different specialists, she is by far the most approachable, friendly and attentive yet!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Dr Ahluwalia is an excellent doctor and seems to know her stuff. She can be blunt in her demeanor but I’m ok with that as long as she is being proactive and helpful. Her secretary is also kind, helpful and always follows up when she says she will.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Excellent doctor. Helping me in getting better. Thumbs up.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

The secretary yelled at me when I arrived late for my first appointment. I was in a fragile place and not in any position to handle being treated that way.

Submitted March 29, 2019

treats patients with respect and explains all symptoms and takes time to answer your questions. makes sure you understand your medications and what future treatments if any and prognosis going forward. I would reccommend her to all my family and friends suffering from any type of arthritic pain. f. maccarone

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

She is very rude and disrespectful towards support workers. Her self elevated level of entitlement just alienates her from allies that should be collaborating with her in the common goal of exemplary patient care.

Submitted January 10, 2019

I find Dr. Ahluwalia, to be excellent in her mannor, knowledge, and communication skills. She explains things in a way that is easily understood, and maps out a treatment plan to make it easier for her patients to understand not only their particular medical diagnosis, but why the course of treatment would be benificial. Her support staff is amazing, personable, and very professional. She is usually right on time, but occasionally runs a little behind, which one should expect of a specialist as sought after as Dr. Ahluwalia.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Dr Aluwalia is an amazing doctor. I arrived early to my appointment and was taken right away as the appointment that was before me did not show. She has an amazing bedside manner. Is very attentive answers all your questions This was my first time for the Injections for my arthritis and let me know what was going to,happen and why. I was very nervous and she calmed my nerves. She genuinely cares for her patients. N Bacon

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018