Ratings for Dr. Pandaram Thillainadarajah

I have worked with this man for many years and not only is he bright, he is knowledgeable about people and psychiatry . Although he seems to be fast, he is very well up to date on his care as well as medications. He is an excellent doctor to have as he is quite bright but a man of few words. Pleasure to work with him! Brian B.A,RPN

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Too bad he retired. Helped me greatly for the past decade, with my meds and when I needed to deal with an update insurance company regarding my disability claim which they never make easy.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Thillai Inc. He is to me -the best in his field, a true listener

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I have been seeing thi Dr 1 full year he tried to poison me. Prescribed the same medication 3 times. He is very unorganized, and has no staff on site.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Thillai for many years. I find him very helpful in certain ways. He always fills out any documentation I need and in a timely manner, the last couple of years he prescribes the amount of medication that I feel works better for my Bipolar condition and was very supportive of my wanting to be employed and become a more functioning member of society. His type of psychiatry is more helpful to those who have a more independent mentality in trying to control they're mental health and issues. I do not recommend him for those who have serious mental illnesses because he lacks the compassion and ability to speak through serious concerns with clarity.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I have been seeing Doctor Thillainadarajah for a few years and find him very helpful and kind. He has adjusted my meds so they work properly. He was the 4th Psychiatrist I have seen and his soft spoken voice and easy manner is the one reason I keep going back. He makes me feel comfortable is not judgmental and listens to all my concerns. I would and have recommend him to other people. If you want someone who listens and does not push meds I would recommend you go to see Dr. Pandaram Thillainadarajah .

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. Thillai agreed to meet with myself regarding my youngest sister's Bipolar disease which she has suffered from since 1973. He was uninterested in the documentation I brought to the meeting regarding her past medication profiles-not asking for copies. I will mail him copies anyway. He didn't seem to provide any therapy - simply asking several time how are you doing to the patient. He had no answer to my question as to why it was now 2 1/2 mo. since her discharge from SMH and she was still very anxious and jittery. The meeting seemed to be simply a session of reassurance and no hard questions about her history of stopping taking her medication.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

I always book the first appointment on Saturdays and usually don't have to wait. Dr T is very polite and extremely informative.. I always bring my wife as her hearing is more acute than mine. I have been in SMH several times and have seen many psychiatrists there, he is head and shoulders over them all. When my GP Orders lab tests Dr T always wants a copy.Suck it up buttercup because they.don't get much better. Don B. Surrey B C.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

He always runs late. He mumbles and has a very thick accent so I had difficulty understanding him. I could hear other patients sessions while in the waiting room (I can only imagine they hear me too). He was generally unhelpful (said things like "You know you don't have to listen to the voices, right?" no I don't, but that doesn't mean it's not distressing. He eventually gave me a prescription and then never followed up.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012