Ratings for Dr. Alwin Jeyakumar

Dr. Jeyakumar and his team are professional knowledgable and courteous Take the time to answer difficult questions and always returned calls immediately He and his team made our cancer experience a lot more bearable A big thank you to him and his team

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Jeyakumar is a knowledgable and compassionate doctor. He provided excellent care for my mother during her breast cancer journey for 10 years. Before meeting his team we were of the impression that my mother had very little time left. I and my family are very grateful to him,his staff and the Nova Scotia Cancer Centre for all the care they provided over the years.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

We know Dr. Jeyakumar for 8 years now and hope he remains our cancer doctor for years to come. When our family initially met him, we were anxious and desperate because of my mother’s stage 4 breast cancer diagnosis. He was honest, clear and helped reduce our fears and concerns. I initially thought my mother won’t live longer than 1 year (Told this by her other doctors). But with Dr. Jeyakumar’s care, she is now going on 8 years +. While there have been many bumps along the journey from her illness, mum remains with us and is doing reasonably well-We are very grateful to Dr. J for that.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Excellent doctor-He spent time to review my diagnosis and outlined a clear care plan and answered patiently all the questions I and my family had. With later appointments, I got to know more of his background and how he has made Nova Scotia home. I feel lucky to have met him at a very difficult time in my lafe and am grateful for all his care and compassion.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Jeyakumar treated me when he was in Winnipeg. He treated me so well that I felt really bad when he left Winnipeg for Halifax. He was willing to listen to me and explained to me in details about his decision. He gave such a quality care that I missed so much after he left. Cancer patients in Halifax are so lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

SAW DR. J. THIS WEEK,,WOW HE IS WONDERFUL,,ONLY WISH HE HAD DONE MY SURGERY.....HE IS THE BEST BY FAR

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Saw Dr. J in Wpg, MB at the Victoria Hospital. He is an excellent Doctor, very smart and kind.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

He is my oncologist and is a WONDERFUL MANAND DOCTOR! I may have his 1st name spelled incorrectly, will heck it out and re do if necessary. Eleanor R.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007