Ratings for Dr. Alwin Jeyakumar

We know Dr. Jeyakumar for 8 years now and hope he remains our cancer doctor for years to come. When our family initially met him, we were anxious and desperate because of my mother’s stage 4 breast cancer diagnosis. He was honest, clear and helped reduce our fears and concerns. I initially thought my mother won’t live longer than 1 year (Told this by her other doctors). But with Dr. Jeyakumar’s care, she is now going on 8 years +. While there have been many bumps along the journey from her illness, mum remains with us and is doing reasonably well-We are very grateful to Dr. J for that.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Excellent doctor-He spent time to review my diagnosis and outlined a clear care plan and answered patiently all the questions I and my family had. With later appointments, I got to know more of his background and how he has made Nova Scotia home. I feel lucky to have met him at a very difficult time in my lafe and am grateful for all his care and compassion.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Jeyakumar treated me when he was in Winnipeg. He treated me so well that I felt really bad when he left Winnipeg for Halifax. He was willing to listen to me and explained to me in details about his decision. He gave such a quality care that I missed so much after he left. Cancer patients in Halifax are so lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

SAW DR. J. THIS WEEK,,WOW HE IS WONDERFUL,,ONLY WISH HE HAD DONE MY SURGERY.....HE IS THE BEST BY FAR

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Saw Dr. J in Wpg, MB at the Victoria Hospital. He is an excellent Doctor, very smart and kind.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

He is my oncologist and is a WONDERFUL MANAND DOCTOR! I may have his 1st name spelled incorrectly, will heck it out and re do if necessary. Eleanor R.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007