Dr. Bill Sharun

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bill Sharun

I've been seeing Dr. Sharun for a while now and am super impressed with his professionalism, thoroughness & how gentle he is. I'm a big chicken getting any work done and he and his staff were amazing at helping me with my anxiety. I went to another dentist that was a bit closer to my house and that was a big mistake! Won't be straying again!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I went to see Dr. Sharun for the first time for a cleaning and had appointment for when they open. I got there a bit early and waited outside their door for someone to arrive. When the receptionist arrived (late) she looked at me and said "What are you doing here?".....not a very nice way to greet a new customer is it? - I should have walked away then and there but decided to chalk it up to a bad day on her part. Once in the waiting room I had to wait for the other staff to arrive. The hygienist was very rough cleaning my teeth and had lost the file with my x-rays on them so had to retake them again. When Dr. Sharun examined my teeth it was very uncomfortable because my mouth is small and his fingers are very large. After he finished in my mouth he wiped his fingers (with my saliva on them) on my face. I know its my own saliva but when I have a perfectly good bib clipped around my neck, I found that to be entirely disrespectful and demeaning. Maybe I was there on an off day but it was enough of a bad impression that I will not be going back there and will not recommend him to anyone. In fact, if someone asks me to recommend a dentist in Edmonton, I will say "Go to anyone but him Dr Sharun".

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Sharun! I have been a patient of his forever. He and his wonderful, long-time staff have treated me as family. My children and grand-children are also his patients and love his gentleness and kindness. He always calls us at night if we have had major work done, just to see if all is ok. Thank you, Dr Sharun! You are the best!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I LOVE Dr Bill! I LOVE his staff! Everyone makes me feel important and special. I love that the staff recognize me as they have been there so long. Something must be going right. Whenever I have any major treatment done, Dr Bill calls me at home to check on me. I have never had any problems! Thanks guys!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I have visited Dr. Sharun's office for the first time; a very pleasant experience. He is thorough and up to date with modern technology. The x rays are digital with low exposure. They used a special camera to show me details of my teeth. I was impressed when they said they could do one of my crowns in one appointment. Dr. Sharun and his staff were very friendly, accommodating and they sure know their stuff! The bonus was FREE downtown parking for their patients.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

I have been Dr Bill's patient for over 30 years I went to a different Dentist for convenience closer to home, won't stray again Dr Bill is the best!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I was a Patient of Dr Sharun for a number of years and I had an emergency dental problem and he was unavailable. I went to see another dentist to have it fixed and found out that he had left a piece of file in a tooth he had root canalled. I then found out that he had only half completed the root canals I had done by him in years past. My father used to be his patient and had similar problems with work he had done by Dr.Sharun. My sister who was on an assistance dental plan had been paying for services that were covered by the plan but Dr.Sharun's staff said it was not covered till we brought in the booklet showing it was covered and that we paid for work done that should had been submitted, and because it was assisted coverage they treated both me and my sister horiblely. Unless you have a lot of money to blow I would suggest you use a different dentist!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

It is seldom to find a person as gifted at what they do as Dr. Sharun. Few people in this world are as kind, giving and friendly as him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

I have been with Dr. Sharun for over 15 years and have always been impressed by his professionalism, humour and staff. He would be an exellent choice if you are looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

I've been going there for years, he is very good, not always the most gentle, but his finished work is always excellent. Very low staff turn over, most have been with him for many years which shows a good team spirit and atmosphere.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Bill Sharun's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

WellCare Health Plans