Ratings for Dr. Ramesh Seegobin

Hes rude and makes up excuses so he doesnt have to look into anything further... the only knowledgeable doctor at this clinic is dr. Malik

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

i referred my friends and family to him.and enrolled with him.impressed with the staff and cleanliness of the office..

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I rated Dr. Seegobin excellent principally on basis of helpfulness and knowledge because I was a walk-in and had little interaction with staff. I was surprised to read the negative ratings for Dr Seegobin. To the contrary, I found that he listen carefully to my description of symptoms then arranged for procedures that thankfully resolved my medical problem.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

We are new to the province and were looking for a family doctor. I read that Dr Seegobin was taking new patients but after reading his very negative ratings, I phoned the practice asking for a different doctor. She was no longer taking patients so I was "stuck" with Dr. Seegoobin. We got in to see him very quickly and found him to be very pleasant and agreeable as well as knowledgeable.. We liked him and do not understand why he got those poor ratings. A good expeience!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Awful doctor. Very unprofessional, terrible bedside manner. Doesn't seem like he likes his job.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Awful, arrogant, and unprofessional. KEEP AWAY FROM SENIORS AND KIDS.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

This "doctor" literally killed my mom. I am not joking. My brother just graduated med school and he told me when a person taking iron pills is still low in iron in their 50's the first thing they teach you in med school is to recommend a colonoscopy. He never referred her for a colonoscopy. Turns out she has stage four colon cancer. she just passed away. He is a failure of a man more so than a failure of a medical practitioner.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Avoid Georgetown clinic. End of story. I'd give zeros if I could

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

The best doctor ever always on time ,listen to my questions always helpful never rude . He knows most of his patients by last and first names very caring, highly recommend Dr. Seegobin

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

The worst doctor ever....Everytime you have a question, he barely gives a straight answer...there's no listening, no questioning on his end to actually determine a cause for your discomfort. He is a business man using his medical credentials for profit. If you're there for a doctor's note...it'll be easy to get one....just pay up...no questions asked.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016