Ratings for Dr. Ramesh Seegobin

I would NEVER see this doctor again! His receptionist was rude & impatient... this is not the first time there! Will never see HIM or come early in the week when SHE'S working! Probably more punctual than he's been in the past - maybe because the place is empty now! Because of him and her! BAD!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I think he is a very sweet caring man. Not his fault I am badly bruised from injections.....I should never have taken 2 x strength advil before

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Rude, unprofessional, terrible bedside manner. If you need a sick note, go for it. Need help, go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

WOW SO MANY JEALOUS PEOPLE FROM DR SEEGOBIN'S SUCCESS HE IS THE ONLY AND THE BEST DOCTOR IN GEORGETOWN COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF VERY VERY CLEAN....

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Hes rude and makes up excuses so he doesnt have to look into anything further... the only knowledgeable doctor at this clinic is dr. Malik

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

i referred my friends and family to him.and enrolled with him.impressed with the staff and cleanliness of the office..

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I rated Dr. Seegobin excellent principally on basis of helpfulness and knowledge because I was a walk-in and had little interaction with staff. I was surprised to read the negative ratings for Dr Seegobin. To the contrary, I found that he listen carefully to my description of symptoms then arranged for procedures that thankfully resolved my medical problem.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

We are new to the province and were looking for a family doctor. I read that Dr Seegobin was taking new patients but after reading his very negative ratings, I phoned the practice asking for a different doctor. She was no longer taking patients so I was "stuck" with Dr. Seegoobin. We got in to see him very quickly and found him to be very pleasant and agreeable as well as knowledgeable.. We liked him and do not understand why he got those poor ratings. A good expeience!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Awful doctor. Very unprofessional, terrible bedside manner. Doesn't seem like he likes his job.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Awful, arrogant, and unprofessional. KEEP AWAY FROM SENIORS AND KIDS.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017