Ratings for Dr. Ramesh Seegobin

Awful doctor. Very unprofessional, terrible bedside manner. Doesn't seem like he likes his job.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Awful, arrogant, and unprofessional. KEEP AWAY FROM SENIORS AND KIDS.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

This "doctor" literally killed my mom. I am not joking. My brother just graduated med school and he told me when a person taking iron pills is still low in iron in their 50's the first thing they teach you in med school is to recommend a colonoscopy. He never referred her for a colonoscopy. Turns out she has stage four colon cancer. she just passed away. He is a failure of a man more so than a failure of a medical practitioner.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Avoid Georgetown clinic. End of story. I'd give zeros if I could

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

The best doctor ever always on time ,listen to my questions always helpful never rude . He knows most of his patients by last and first names very caring, highly recommend Dr. Seegobin

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

The worst doctor ever....Everytime you have a question, he barely gives a straight answer...there's no listening, no questioning on his end to actually determine a cause for your discomfort. He is a business man using his medical credentials for profit. If you're there for a doctor's note...it'll be easy to get one....just pay up...no questions asked.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Seegobin is a self absorbed and rude man who acts like the world owes him a favour. Avoid at all cost.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

This guy has gone down hill and so has his practice over the last 10 years

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

They were terrible with my new born baby. after 3 visits and being 6 months old the same doctor still called her a boy when it was a girl and asked why we were here when we came for the 2nd vaccination. I went for wart treatment and he used an old machine to try an burn them off 3 times before referring me to a dermatologist who told me that was a waste of time and I got charged $40 for it since apparently OHIP did not pay. The receptionists will put you on hold and purposely not come back to you so that you will hang up ( wife and I tested it and actually got one to admit they do do this as a tactic to manage the influx of calls!) If you book a time forget about getting in at that time. They have a sign at the front desk saying all patience must call and book, but they still accept every walk in. Please do not take your baby here and if you have anything that you feel requires some knowledge of understanding go somewhere else. There only ( and I mean only ) goal is to see as many patience as possible in a day, and come up with any solution that will get you out of there as fast as possible so that they can maximize profit. Also, if that is not enough, they are very rude and when you try to explain something they talk over you as to make you feel like you have no idea what you are talking about. Both my wife and I are switching, even it it means driving a lot further to find a doctor, and again please do not take you new born babies to them. Oh I forgot, they would not print off a vaccination report for the baby which we need for day care - they told us they switched systems so you will need to take it up with the government....not sure how I am going to fix this since she cannot get the vaccines twice.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

My son came from YYZ because he was a patient of Seegobin's when he was small. He has sleep issues and some anxiety ( due to that ) He asked for help. Dr Seegobin wanted to test him for hard drug use and told him that in the time he wasted with my son ( 20 mins ) he could have seen 6 other patients. My son asked for a referral and two weeks later nothing has happened. My son was shocked and very upset. He said he finally reached out for help and was slapped in the face. I am not impressed and very disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016