Ratings for Dr. Howard Sadinsky

Um. Maybe some of you like him, but he missed something on my son that could have cost him his life. He rushed us in and out. Cracked some jokes, told me he had indigestion.. and 2 days later my son was rushed in for surgery. He subsequently required a 2ndary surgery. A year later we went back to see the Dr. Sadinsky, he cracked a joke and told us my son had indigestion. Again, he missed it. The next day we rushed to the E.R. and my son required surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy. ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK YOUR DOCTOR AND NEVER, EVER, EVER, PUT YOUR FULL TRUST IN THEM. THEY'RE OVERBOOKED AND MAKE MISTAKES ALL THE TIME.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Great doctor, never feel rushed and he always takes time to talk about things we should do between visits. Encourages our questions and treats our son like a king. The office is clean and well kept, they have a sick side and a healthy side which is very important to me. They usually call us in within 5 minutes of us getting there the nurse then does what she needs to do and the doctor usually comes in a few minutes after the nurse is done. His circumcision of our son was perfect.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Sadinsky is the best!!! Great with children and with parents. Doesn't talk down to anyone, always willing to explain. My son was having headaches (turned out to be stress) and Dr. Sadinsky spent at least 20 minutes just talking to him. He is one of Conntecticut Magazine's Top Docs every year for a reason! We are so lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

We LOVE Dr. Sadinsky! I was a nervous first time mom almost five years ago and he never ever made me feel stupid for the questions I asked or my concerns! We have been with him ever since and my daughter adores him and never gives me a problem when it comes to her appointments as long as it's "her doctor" and not someone else for a sick call. I never feel rushed and he always answers my questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Dr. Sadinsky rocks. Best kid doctor out there. Always friendly, caring and puts the needs of the child first. Responds directly to questions in a knowlegable easy to understand way. He even called us from his cell phone on his drive home after my son swallowed a quarter. Doctors don't get any better than this.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

Dr. Sadinsky is wonderful with the children, speaking with them directly and building a relationship with them. He always has time to answer your questions and makes you feel not rushed at all. When I have called the office, he has returned my calls in a timely fashion.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2007

Dr. Howard Sadinsky's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Stratford, CT