Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Davis

The staff are very bad , rude and careless . Also, they are not polite . They are talking too much with patient they know and they didn't care for others .

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Davis for over 20 years. He and his staff take such excellent care of my health that I am never worried to visit the dentist. I have never had a procedure that I didn't think was necessary and the staff that work for Dr. Davis are caring and patient. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Davis and his staff are the best. Very professional and caring. They have to put up with a lot. I'm terrified of dentists but they all ensure that my experience is the best that it can possibly be.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

The level of care, and kindness from Dr. Davis, and staff is outstanding. I am getting up in age, but now have a smile to be proud of. " Cheers" Dwight

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

All the staff are incredibly caring! Dr. Davis ensures that every procedure is explained thoroughly! I am terrified of dentists and dental procedures due to really bad experiences as a child. I am quite calm when I go to Dr Davis's office!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr Davis has been my dentist since I was a kid (almost 30 years). Dr Davis and his staff are great and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I found Dr Davis on this site, and went to him based on the positive ratings, and I'm glad I did. I avoided going to the dentist for years due to bad experiences at other clinics. In the past, I've had dentists do full mouth x-rays and root canals which I'm not entirely sure were necessary. Plus, I had to go back multiple times to have my bite corrected following fillings since it was causing headaches. So I found my experience at Dr. Davis' clinic to be very refreshing. He's very kind and takes his time to explain everything, and only does what is necessary. Plus my biggest fear is getting the freezing done, but he took his time, told me exactly when and where to expect to feel the needle, and it was mostly pain-free. The staff were also excellent, helping me to juggle multiple insurance companies and getting my work done before one of my plans expired. I would highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr Davis takes a great deal of pride in his professional work. He's one of the best dentists I've been to see; I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Davis has been my dentist since childhood (over 20 years now!) and he has been great. I have heard horror stories from friends about other dentists doing work that wasn't necessary just to bill fees. This would NEVER happen with Dr. Davis. I believe he takes the health of my teeth and mouth personally and does whatever he can to keep you healthy, and out of his chair. I trust him completely. His staff are also excellent and most have been with Dr. Davis the entire time I have been a patient (so 20+ years)- another credit to him being a great doctor and boss. I also appreciate that they are constantly trying out new technology which improves the patient experience as well as their own skills. I really can't say enough about their entire office!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Probably one of the better dentists I've ever visited, and I've been to a lot over the years. He's extremely meticulous and professional in his work.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012