Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Roberts

By far the most caring and intelligent doctor I have met! Keeps things straight to the point but is reassuring in a calm and confident way. Genuinely cares about his patients and does not try to take the money of desperate fertility patients (such as myself!). Had great success with him and will be forever grateful to this man!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I met with Dr. Roberts 5 yrs ago. I am in the health care profession and was really disappointed with his lack of professionalism and bed side manner. I had experienced 4 miscarriages when I had my consultation with him. He sat there and actually shrugged his shoulders at me and told me I should consider myself lucky that I was getting pregnant. He confirmed that 90% of women that he sees cannot even conceive. He proceeded to tell me that they could perform a couple of tests on me and again shrugged his shoulders at me. I left the appointment very upset and frustrated. I never pursued any treatment after this appointment. My Dr persuaded me this year to see Dr. Havelock . At this point I have had 8 miscarriages. I am currently under the care of Dr. Havelock and am undergoing IVF.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

My husband & I saw Dr Roberts in 2014. We were shocked and incredibly displeased at the treatment that we received at PCRM. We were hoping that we would receive compassionate and understanding care considering our circumstances ... We received the opposite. We would NOT recommend Dr Roberts or PCRM to anyone out there trying to conceive with IVF. PCRM lacked empathy and reliability....Save yourself the time and disappointment.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I didn't realize how bad the service was at PCRM until I moved to another clinic. Dr. Roberts never followed up with me about lab results, including an analysis of a miscarriage. My new Dr has informed me that the results from that miscarriage means that we need to try putting me on other drugs to minimize risk of miscarriage. Dr. Roberts never informed me of any of this and allowed us to go ahead with our last FET with NO CHANGES. This borders on medical negligence. He was never willing to fully answer questions using medical terminology. PCRM didn't call me with pregnancy results until the next day at 10:30am - good thing I have MyEHealth and could see my own results at 4pm on the day of the test. Please do yourself a favor and seek treatment elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Roberts is not my regular RE but did my egg retrieval and transfer as my RE was out of town. My egg retrieval went very well and I didn't experience any discomfort during the process or after. My transfer also went well despite my uterus being tilted. He was professional and considerate during both of my interactions with him. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone considering fertility treatments. We got pregnant on our first try and I really think that he and all the staff of PCRM were wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Roberts helped us conceive our first baby after going to Genesis for over a year. One of the best doctors we have ever experienced. Within minutes of meeting us, he identified an issue which was missed by Genesis. We were pregnant in 10 days!!!! We are so grateful to him and for his knowledge and expertise in this manner and highly recommend this doctor. We will definitely go back to Dr. Roberts for our second child.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Really helpful doctor. Advised us not to go ahead with expensive treatments that likely would not work. Appreciate his honesty.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Firstly, anyone going through fertility treatments is likely to be highly emotional, frustrated, exhausted and often desperate for both hope and answers. These emotions can skew perception of any fertility specialist - especially when they are not able to present the elusive answer to a couple's fertility challenges. After dealing with Genesis, Dr.Roberts and PCRM were a breath of fresh air and the reason I trudged on through a failed ivf cycle, miscarriage from a fet cycle to my current ivf pregnancy after trying to conceive naturally for two long years. Dr.Roberts is no doubt dry and is not one to sugarcoat. He will not tell you what you want to hear to make a buck. But he is a phenomenally accomplished doctor with a wicked sense of humor that often put me in stitches through my 1.5 yrs with him. Believe me - making an ivf patient laugh is no easy feat. He showed unwavering support and care for both my husband and I and helped make our dreams come true. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

My gyno refereed me to Dr. Roberts for infertility treatments. After reading reviews I was worried... but my Husband and I had great experiences with Dr. Roberts. He was kind, caring and very knowledgeable and answered all our questions in a way so we can understand. Hopefully we will have a bun in the oven soon! The staff was also very kind and apologize when appointments are running late.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

It's unbelievable to me that Dr. Roberts works with women suffering from infertility. He is uncompassionate and indifferent. It was a huge step backwards for me psychologically when I saw him. He practically told me it was my own fault I was infertile. Not only would I not recommend him to ANYONE, I will be writing to complain about him to the College of Physicians and Surgeons.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey Roberts's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "By far the most caring and intelligent doctor I have met! Keeps things straight to the point but is reassuring in a calm and confident way. Genuinely cares abou..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I met with Dr. Roberts 5 yrs ago. I am in the health care profession and was really disappointed with his lack of professionalism and bed side manner. I had ..."

December 8, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.pacificfertility.ca/" to "http://www.bellinghamsmiles.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "98229". Address has been updated from "None" to "1420 King Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13606714552".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My husband & I saw Dr Roberts in 2014. We were shocked and incredibly displeased at the treatment that we received at PCRM. We were hoping that we would recei..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I didn't realize how bad the service was at PCRM until I moved to another clinic. Dr. Roberts never followed up with me about lab results, including an analysis..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Roberts is not my regular RE but did my egg retrieval and transfer as my RE was out of town. My egg retrieval went very well and I didn't experience any di..."

December 10, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Gynecologist (OBGYN)" to "Reproductive Endocrinologist"

May 24, 2012