Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Roberts

Horrible experience the staff and partners are in it for money not for helping people. If they where in it for the right reasons they would treat the clients with respect and kindness. Run don't walk away from this place.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Run when you hear of this doctor or PCRM The doctors there think because they play God they don't have to treat people like human beings stay away

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

this was the worst experience I have ever had. The doctor was unable to answer any of my questions I had to rely on my family doctor. Every visit the price was higher than originally quoted in the experience and knowledge was disturbing. I would never go back here and if you looking to have a pleasant and enjoyable experience this is not The place to go

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Run when you hear this name but first read all these review. He is hands down the worst Dr I have ever seen, he and his staff have zero care or passion for the patients. He will never return your calls and his staff has no ability or enough knowledge to answer and questions. We where lucky enough to find this out after our second visit and so glad we did, we ran as fast as we could to olive and they where able to get all our records and blood work from PCRM I truly hope others read all the reviews and run. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr Roberts is amazing ! I've never meet a doctor with so much integrity and honesty! You are in the best hands if he is your doctor ! Went to many clinics with no success until I meet Dr Roberts ! 3 and half years later I have a son and now a daughter thanks to this doctor !

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

No opinions, no follow up, no passion, no care about patient, very bad experience with him. Only routinity for him, it's  better for him to find something else he likes to do. Don't waste the patients and his own time. Wasting our 1.5 year time with him. Never ever will recommend him to anyone who trying to conceive with IVF. We moved to Olive, within 3.5months I'm pregnant.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

bad experience with him, not care about patient. He does not has any recommedation of treatment.,

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Little to no follow up or contact from my doctor. His assistant never gets back to me which has caused delays to my treatment. You feel like a number, just being processed through the system. It is somtimes hard to believe how much we are paying for the treatment based on the level of service. The monitoring system is a waste of everyone's time - the first appointment is at 7.30 and people get there as early as 6.45. If you arrive at 7.10 you can expect to wait an hour to be seen. My egg retrieval was good (with Dr Seetham). My hysteroscopy was brutal. Thinking of switching to Olive after this cycle. I know you get a dedicated nurse who you have a direct line for and the doctors follow up each step of the way. I would rather not go through the hassle and the expense but I worried I will waste embryos if I stay.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

After the horrible experience and pain of an ectopic pregnancy Dr Roberts told me I probably didn't have one. We lost all confidence in him and it was confirmed through Hsg that he was wrong. His assistant Sandeep was very unprofessional and I didn't hear anything from him while I was miscarrying. We are at Olive now and the experience has been exceptional.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

By far the most caring and intelligent doctor I have met! Keeps things straight to the point but is reassuring in a calm and confident way. Genuinely cares about his patients and does not try to take the money of desperate fertility patients (such as myself!). Had great success with him and will be forever grateful to this man!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016