Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Roberts

Dr Roberts is amazing ! I've never meet a doctor with so much integrity and honesty! You are in the best hands if he is your doctor ! Went to many clinics with no success until I meet Dr Roberts ! 3 and half years later I have a son and now a daughter thanks to this doctor !

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

No opinions, no follow up, no passion, no care about patient, very bad experience with him. Only routinity for him, it's  better for him to find something else he likes to do. Don't waste the patients and his own time. Wasting our 1.5 year time with him. Never ever will recommend him to anyone who trying to conceive with IVF. We moved to Olive, within 3.5months I'm pregnant.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

bad experience with him, not care about patient. He does not has any recommedation of treatment.,

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Little to no follow up or contact from my doctor. His assistant never gets back to me which has caused delays to my treatment. You feel like a number, just being processed through the system. It is somtimes hard to believe how much we are paying for the treatment based on the level of service. The monitoring system is a waste of everyone's time - the first appointment is at 7.30 and people get there as early as 6.45. If you arrive at 7.10 you can expect to wait an hour to be seen. My egg retrieval was good (with Dr Seetham). My hysteroscopy was brutal. Thinking of switching to Olive after this cycle. I know you get a dedicated nurse who you have a direct line for and the doctors follow up each step of the way. I would rather not go through the hassle and the expense but I worried I will waste embryos if I stay.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

After the horrible experience and pain of an ectopic pregnancy Dr Roberts told me I probably didn't have one. We lost all confidence in him and it was confirmed through Hsg that he was wrong. His assistant Sandeep was very unprofessional and I didn't hear anything from him while I was miscarrying. We are at Olive now and the experience has been exceptional.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

By far the most caring and intelligent doctor I have met! Keeps things straight to the point but is reassuring in a calm and confident way. Genuinely cares about his patients and does not try to take the money of desperate fertility patients (such as myself!). Had great success with him and will be forever grateful to this man!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I met with Dr. Roberts 5 yrs ago. I am in the health care profession and was really disappointed with his lack of professionalism and bed side manner. I had experienced 4 miscarriages when I had my consultation with him. He sat there and actually shrugged his shoulders at me and told me I should consider myself lucky that I was getting pregnant. He confirmed that 90% of women that he sees cannot even conceive. He proceeded to tell me that they could perform a couple of tests on me and again shrugged his shoulders at me. I left the appointment very upset and frustrated. I never pursued any treatment after this appointment. My Dr persuaded me this year to see Dr. Havelock . At this point I have had 8 miscarriages. I am currently under the care of Dr. Havelock and am undergoing IVF.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

My husband & I saw Dr Roberts in 2014. We were shocked and incredibly displeased at the treatment that we received at PCRM. We were hoping that we would receive compassionate and understanding care considering our circumstances ... We received the opposite. We would NOT recommend Dr Roberts or PCRM to anyone out there trying to conceive with IVF. PCRM lacked empathy and reliability....Save yourself the time and disappointment.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I didn't realize how bad the service was at PCRM until I moved to another clinic. Dr. Roberts never followed up with me about lab results, including an analysis of a miscarriage. My new Dr has informed me that the results from that miscarriage means that we need to try putting me on other drugs to minimize risk of miscarriage. Dr. Roberts never informed me of any of this and allowed us to go ahead with our last FET with NO CHANGES. This borders on medical negligence. He was never willing to fully answer questions using medical terminology. PCRM didn't call me with pregnancy results until the next day at 10:30am - good thing I have MyEHealth and could see my own results at 4pm on the day of the test. Please do yourself a favor and seek treatment elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Roberts is not my regular RE but did my egg retrieval and transfer as my RE was out of town. My egg retrieval went very well and I didn't experience any discomfort during the process or after. My transfer also went well despite my uterus being tilted. He was professional and considerate during both of my interactions with him. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone considering fertility treatments. We got pregnant on our first try and I really think that he and all the staff of PCRM were wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014