Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Sky

He would have had zero stars across the board, but I just don't know how to rate him that low. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR IF YOU VALUE YOR HEALTH!!!!! I went to an appointment with Dr. Sky in April of 2017 because I was having problems with my voice. I'm a singer and it was intermittently causing my voice to be quite raspy and rough, which was very frustrating. Sky was gruff and, frankly, rude. He put an appliance into my mouth, said my vocal cords were a bit inflamed and diagnosed me with acid reflux. He gave me a month's worth of anti-reflux pills (I forget the name). When I went back to Sky after the month of pills, my voice still had the same problems. But when I again reminded him I didn't have any symptoms, Sky said there weren't always symptoms and that I should go and see an upper GI specialist and that he didn't want to see me again. Over the next 2 months, I got checked out for acid reflux and hiatus hernia… both negative. Then, in April 2018, I went to another ENT named Dr. Brian Hands. Hands scoped me me (through the nose) and diagnosed me with Muscular Tension Dysphonia. And although I hadn't asked, he specifically assured me there was no cancer on my vocal cords. But he was also spouting reiki advice about the seven chakras, which I didn't ask for… Hands is an MD for heaven's sake! Yet another quacky ENT! After writing off Hands's diagnosis, I discovered The Voice Clinic in Toronto, and went for an appointment there on June 28th, 2018. Their Speech Therapist, Aaron Low, was terrific. He scoped me and noticed something irregular on my vocal chords. He then brought in his partner, Dr. Alexander Osborn, an ENT otolaryngologist. They conferred and in roughly 30 minutes had diagnosed me with what looked like papilloma growth on my cords, although they said there was also a chance it could be cancer, and recommended a biopsy to be sure. Dr. Osborn performed the biopsy three days later. And the following week on July 10th, I received the egregious results: LARYNGEAL SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA. i.e., CANCER! Now I have cancer and Dr. Sky is still practicing. How could he have been so dismissive, arrogant and completely wrong? Stay away from this guy if you value your health. Now, I'm waiting to start my cancer treatments, and I suggest anyone with vocal problems avoid these quacks and, instead, go to The Voice Clinic in downtown Toronto. You will not be sorry... Dr. Osborn and Aaron Low are fantastic, as is Katina, the office manager.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

One of the worst doctor I ever met. Don't waste your precious time. Government should revoke his license

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

He should retire. He will do NOTHING to help you. If your family dr refers you to this guy FIRE your family dr because they are just as ignorant.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

TERRIBLE!WORST AND A LIAR! NOT WORTH any of your time! I gt a copy of the report he sent to my doctor and said that he examined my ear, nose and throat when he have not done anything but feel ny neck as I have a lump that was suspected to be cancer. He also reported that a biopsy was done and that it is benign! Biopsy was NOT done! how can he report lies? How did he reported that it is benign when no FNA was done! This kind doctor should be reported and banned! Useless and no empathy. Very rude as well when answering questions when asked! Don't dare go to this quack doctor!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

He is Definetly worst doctor i have ever met . Two reasons to avoid this doctor 1) Waste of your time and health care dollars 2)He will not give you any treatment , he just want your money Government should ban this doctors , they r definetly for no use .

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I just had an appointment with the doctor. He jumped into the conclusion I have a an allergy and not a sinus infection which I don't believe is true. I will go to another doctor as I think he is not competent at all. Very impatient and seems to be nervous and mean.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Terrible doctor. Don't waste your time with him. I have a chronic nasal congestion problem, which he simply referred it as an 'allergic reaction'. I know my allergies and I know it's not the main cause of problem I have and he would simply refuse to examine it further. Very condescending and does not care about his patient. Find another doctor for your own benefit

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Terrible doctor don't waste your time! He was condescending and didn't even pay attention to my concerns. When I asked him about my chronic sinus infections he disregarded my symptoms and told me there was nothing wrong with me..... but he didn't even check my sinuses ??? Save our Ohip dollars with doctors like this that are close to retirement or retired and still practicing and just cashing in the last bit of money they could

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I had an appoitment last month...thank you God that you brought me to this webside so I could cancel it and do not go to se that butcher.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I engaged the services of Dr. Kenneth Sky who all but butchered my upper lip in order to remove a lump which turned out to be nothing of note. For 5 years, I have been living with a bird lip because he made a vertical incision instead of a horizontal one (which I have recently learned is the standard protocol for upper lip procedures). Even after I told him I am a singer and I needed him to assure me that he would take extra care of my instrument - never mind my face!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015