Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Sky

He is Definetly worst doctor i have ever met . Two reasons to avoid this doctor 1) Waste of your time and health care dollars 2)He will not give you any treatment , he just want your money Government should ban this doctors , they r definetly for no use .

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I just had an appointment with the doctor. He jumped into the conclusion I have a an allergy and not a sinus infection which I don't believe is true. I will go to another doctor as I think he is not competent at all. Very impatient and seems to be nervous and mean.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Terrible doctor. Don't waste your time with him. I have a chronic nasal congestion problem, which he simply referred it as an 'allergic reaction'. I know my allergies and I know it's not the main cause of problem I have and he would simply refuse to examine it further. Very condescending and does not care about his patient. Find another doctor for your own benefit

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Terrible doctor don't waste your time! He was condescending and didn't even pay attention to my concerns. When I asked him about my chronic sinus infections he disregarded my symptoms and told me there was nothing wrong with me..... but he didn't even check my sinuses ??? Save our Ohip dollars with doctors like this that are close to retirement or retired and still practicing and just cashing in the last bit of money they could

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I had an appoitment last month...thank you God that you brought me to this webside so I could cancel it and do not go to se that butcher.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I engaged the services of Dr. Kenneth Sky who all but butchered my upper lip in order to remove a lump which turned out to be nothing of note. For 5 years, I have been living with a bird lip because he made a vertical incision instead of a horizontal one (which I have recently learned is the standard protocol for upper lip procedures). Even after I told him I am a singer and I needed him to assure me that he would take extra care of my instrument - never mind my face!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Waste of time. He may be one of the more available ENT's in the area, but that is for a reason. Does not walk you through results, has short and unhelpful answers to questions. The only doctor I've encountered where you can walk in and out of an appointment in less than a few minutes... leaves you wondering if necessary options were explored or not. Quick to rule out issues and provides you little to no background into his reasoning. Will seek another ENT in future.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

He refused to answer the first question I asked him so I never asked another. I'll find another ENT. I need to communicate well with a doctor to have any confidence.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I had stones in my saliva duct canal that had to be removed. After the surgery it got infected as he told me it would be so I expected it and took the meds necessary. I saw him a month later for the results but the results were not ready... I was angry I had to take hours off work for nothing. But several weeks later, I started to develop big bubbles of pus and fluids that would pop when it got too big. I saw him after it popped and he said there is barely anything so nothing can be done. When I asked him what I should do when the bubbles come back he simply told me to come see him. Again, time off work for nothing...

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I went to see Dr. Sky from a referral with my GP about a week ago for hearing problems in my right ear. His staff were very friendly and welcoming but he was NOT! He barely spoke and once my hearing test was complete, he did not even provide me with any insight or clarification. Nor did he give me time to answer any questions. I will not be going back to see him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013