Ratings for Dr. Howard J. Gollup

My kids, ages 14 and 11, have been patients of Dr. Gollup's since birth. He has always been beyond awesome. I would (and have) recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2008

Dr. Gollup has been our kids (ages 8 and 6) pediatrician since their births. He is kind, sensitive, knowledgeable, and he is very collaborative. I always feel comfortable with the course of action he recommends. He allows us to ask questions and always takes time to explain things. My kids love him, and actually enjoy going to the doctor because he is so nice and personable with them. He actually cares about them as people, not just as patients. His nurse, Mary, is always friendly and pleasant. They are a great team. I recommend Dr. Gollup without any doubts. He is great, and we are so lucky to have him as our kids' doctor!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr. Gollup is an outstanding doctor who combines the best of of all the traits you want in a pediatrician. I trust him completely and I am not easily impressed. Recommended without any reservations whatsoever. His nurse Mary is also great.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

Dr. Gollup is caring, gentle and compassionate. He is also knowledgeable and personable.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

Very patient, knowledgeable, gentle and kind with our baby twins. He answers questions and is personable. We recommend him very highly!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Howard J. Gollup's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mequon, WI