Ratings for Dr. Zachary T. Bechtol

Doc clearly has an extremely large range of knowledge and nutrition. He is a straight shooter and doesn't sugarcoat anything and that is just what I needed to make the change. If you are looking for sound and honest medical advice definitely go see Dr. Bechtol. Reading a lot of these reviews I am assuming people didn't like how that can come across if you don't want brutal honesty. I would rather have that than lies.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

The Staff :( hateful Seems only interested in money :( the days of dr actually careing are gone. I guess if you all can lay your head down at night with no regrets.......people always remember how you made them feel! :(

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I've had him through 2 pregnancies and he has done a great job! Full of information and really just tells you how it is vs beating around the bush. He is still my family's doctor and will continue to be so!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Becthol is the worst doctor I have ever known. He treated my mother terrible, ignored her request for tests, embarrassed her and was very unprofessional. After years of complaining to the doctor about pain she had a stroke and we learned at the emergency room she had stage IV cancer that could have been treated had he done his job!!!!! Now I have lost my mother due to his incompetence. I urged her to go to another doctor and had she maybe I would still have her.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

okay this doctor is bad in my opinion i went there with my 3rd pregnancy and he don't check the fetus he don't do anything that the other doctors do. he told me i was having one gender and then 8-9 weeks later i was having the opposite gender. that is not possible. i changed my doctors asap.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Bechtol is a pretty good doctor. My family and I just started seeing him, But the staff is extremely nice and caring, The Lady at the check in desk in front is very very sweet. In all fairness I would say that he is a okay doctor. My First pregnancy going through him and he seems to know a good deal with it, I did have 2 previous pregnancy's with a different doctor but. But Dr. Bechtol is doing a great job :) Give him a try you will like him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Great doctor that really knows his stuff. Have had him as a family doctor for many years and OBGYN for 3 babies. I highly recommend him to others. There are very few doctors that I feel like I could trust, but he is definately one that I would not question at all. The woman that sits at his front window is not the greatest to deal with but the rest of the staff is great!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Extremely rude! won't answer questions and doesn't seem to know anything about OBGYN

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I found Dr. Bechtol to be the only doctor in town with any nutrition knowledge. He is a preventative doctor who is actually healthy himself. If you are tired of seeing lazy, has-been, over-weight doctors, then you might give Bechtol a try!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. is quite good. He really seems to know his stuff. However his staff leaves a lot to be desired. The nurse is gruff and uncaring. When she tries to draw blood it takes several stabs before she gets it right. She doesn't allow any modesty for the patient. I felt like a piece of meat not a person. The receptionist also could use some people skills.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Zachary T. Bechtol's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Grove, OK