Dr. Kevin Easterbrook

You may also like

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have used chiropractic healing all of my life. I was told about Kevin from a client of his and decided to see him. He was, without a doubt, the most thorough and patient chiropractor I have been to in 40 years. Expect a wait because he won't rush you out the door, as do most of them. No pressure to keep coming until your benefits, if you are lucky enough to have them, run out. He just recommends the treatment and it's up to you what you do. I like him!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

He listens, he cares, his office is run well and he knows his stuff. Other Dr.s take note!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I was a true skeptic of Chirpractors. My friend convinced me to go because of the extreme pain I was having in my neck. Reluctantly I went to Dr. Easterbrook who was my friend's chiropractor. Dr. Easterbrook has done WONDERS for my neck!!! He always explains everything and I have found him very knowledgeable. He is friendly and caring and very personable! THANK YOU DR. EASTERBROOK!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

He is absolutely a great chiropractor, I would highly recommend the time to drive to Belmont to see him!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Very nice and professional service and advice. Friendly and personal

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Thought rarely if ever on time he takes a significant amount of time with each patient to truly get to the bottom of the issue. He is gentle and knowledgeable and has an incredible bedside manner that make it worth the wait even if it is a bit frustrating at times.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

I love Kevin. I just wish he was a bit more punctual. I find that I wait much too long...but he is always friendly, helpful, and lets me taka minute to see how I am feeling before sending me out the door. Offers exercises and suggestions to help reduce my number of visits instead of insisting I come back all the time.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Easterbrook is the best chiro my family and I had the pleasure to go to. He is very knowledgeable and up to speed on the latest trends. He has excellent bed-side manners,is extremely helpful and caring. He is very gentle and I trust him completely. Kevin is the 1st chiro I let manipulate my neck. I even sent my young daughter to see him. I never feel rush when I go see him, because he answers all of my questions and concerns. Yes, he is rarely on schedule, but that's because he cares about all his patients. He even does home visits for his patients that are too ill to come to his office.If only all doctors where like him...

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. Kevin Easterbrook's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Awesome service!!! Very caring and takes the time to provide you with the best care possible :) "

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend this office... He doesn't push you out the door without being satisfied "

April 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have used chiropractic healing all of my life. I was told about Kevin from a client of his and decided to see him. He was, without a doubt, the most thorough ..."

December 30, 2014