Ratings for Dr. Kevin Easterbrook

only chiropractor I trust. Only one that suggested he not do anything to my back until I had an mri and more info from my g.p. he didn't want to risk anything.......turns out I had a herniated C7 disc..... the chiro in Aylmer said it was a rib that popped out of place ?...and just made it worse.. They (both Kevin and Tammy) are great to deal with... restores a little bit of faith in the "get well options" as opposed to those in the field that abuse the system and have $$ as their main concern. When I leave there, I know my health is their main concern ! Other folks could learn a thing or two from these nice folks..

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Always excellent Knowledgeable and gets to know you.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Extremely caring Doctor! Unlike most doctors he is great at explaining things and answering any questions I may have! He doesn't rush you out and feel like you don't matter, great job Dr. Kevin !!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Awesome service!!! Very caring and takes the time to provide you with the best care possible :)

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I highly recommend this office... He doesn't push you out the door without being satisfied

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have used chiropractic healing all of my life. I was told about Kevin from a client of his and decided to see him. He was, without a doubt, the most thorough and patient chiropractor I have been to in 40 years. Expect a wait because he won't rush you out the door, as do most of them. No pressure to keep coming until your benefits, if you are lucky enough to have them, run out. He just recommends the treatment and it's up to you what you do. I like him!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

He listens, he cares, his office is run well and he knows his stuff. Other Dr.s take note!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I was a true skeptic of Chirpractors. My friend convinced me to go because of the extreme pain I was having in my neck. Reluctantly I went to Dr. Easterbrook who was my friend's chiropractor. Dr. Easterbrook has done WONDERS for my neck!!! He always explains everything and I have found him very knowledgeable. He is friendly and caring and very personable! THANK YOU DR. EASTERBROOK!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

He is absolutely a great chiropractor, I would highly recommend the time to drive to Belmont to see him!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Very nice and professional service and advice. Friendly and personal

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011