You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Easterbrook

Always excellent Knowledgeable and gets to know you.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Extremely caring Doctor! Unlike most doctors he is great at explaining things and answering any questions I may have! He doesn't rush you out and feel like you don't matter, great job Dr. Kevin !!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have used chiropractic healing all of my life. I was told about Kevin from a client of his and decided to see him. He was, without a doubt, the most thorough and patient chiropractor I have been to in 40 years. Expect a wait because he won't rush you out the door, as do most of them. No pressure to keep coming until your benefits, if you are lucky enough to have them, run out. He just recommends the treatment and it's up to you what you do. I like him!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

He listens, he cares, his office is run well and he knows his stuff. Other Dr.s take note!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I was a true skeptic of Chirpractors. My friend convinced me to go because of the extreme pain I was having in my neck. Reluctantly I went to Dr. Easterbrook who was my friend's chiropractor. Dr. Easterbrook has done WONDERS for my neck!!! He always explains everything and I have found him very knowledgeable. He is friendly and caring and very personable! THANK YOU DR. EASTERBROOK!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

He is absolutely a great chiropractor, I would highly recommend the time to drive to Belmont to see him!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Very nice and professional service and advice. Friendly and personal

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Thought rarely if ever on time he takes a significant amount of time with each patient to truly get to the bottom of the issue. He is gentle and knowledgeable and has an incredible bedside manner that make it worth the wait even if it is a bit frustrating at times.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Kevin Easterbrook's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Always excellent Knowledgeable and gets to know you. "

May 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely caring Doctor! Unlike most doctors he is great at explaining things and answering any questions I may have! He doesn't rush you out and feel like you ..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Awesome service!!! Very caring and takes the time to provide you with the best care possible :) "

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend this office... He doesn't push you out the door without being satisfied "

April 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have used chiropractic healing all of my life. I was told about Kevin from a client of his and decided to see him. He was, without a doubt, the most thorough ..."

December 30, 2014