Ratings for Dr. Brett C. Branson

My husband and I love Dr. Branson. He delivered our son and made us both feel so comfortable. He was very calming during delivery and we felt 100% safe for myself and our son. The staff at his office (especially Theresa, who was my nurse at my appointments) and the nurses at the hospital are all incredible. I highly recommend Dr. Branson and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I have seen Dr. Branson for for years. He's delivered my youngest son and I see him every year. He always listens, always makes me feel comfortable and never treats me like a paycheck. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Horrible experience. I truly believe I would have lost my baby if I would have stayed with this group. I was very sick and could not hold any food or water down. After calling the office telling them of my troubles they got me in sooner.... Only to sit there for 45 minutes and wait to never see the doctor. Second attempt I waited a total of 1hr and 25 minutes to never see the doctor. Final attempt I found a nnite on the door saying they were closed with no call from the office staff. stay away.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Banson delivered my first baby. He didn't listen to my needs or concerns. His staff was very unorganized. Needless to say, he will not be delivering my next.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Terrific doctor. Have been using him for over 6 years now. He's seen me through 2 pregnancies and all my yearlys and other issues. I never feel rushed with him and he always listens to me. I drive 40 mins just to keep him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Fabulous physician. Dr. Branson is truly the epitome of a caring physician and has delivered all of my children. Name Withheld

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

I have used Dr Branson through both of my pregnancies. He is a GREAT doctor. Very nice guy and you never feel rushed. He was in a out the whole time I was in labor and when it became time to push he was there the whole time. (NOT a doc that lets the nurses crown the baby then rushes in to deliver). I will use him again and again!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. Brett C. Branson's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Hendersonville, TN