You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Norman Thie

Attend Dr. Thie's office referred by my doctor. His office is great, staff very helpful, personable, take care of my paperwork needs. Dr. Thie is thorough, very knowledgeable and kind, created a wonderful treatment plan for me.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

i have visited Dr Thie's, office several times. His staff have been courteous and polite each time I've been there.He answered all my questions regarding TMJ and has put together a plan for the next few months. i already have found relief . i see now why my Doctor referred me to him!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Very unprofessional. 5 minutes for $300. Didn't answer any of my questions and was more concerned with joking around with the ladies at the front desk during my appointment than addressing my concerns.

Submitted January 15, 2016

My sons were referred to this doctor by our Orthodontic specialist for TMJ assessment and treatment. Our experience could not be worse. We were overcharged for a dental attention that was quite mediocre. After a very expensive two assessment visits and an incredible expensive MRI, the charge for the TMJ splint and follow up visits was $1500. The follow up consisted only on a 2 minutes visit where Dr. Thie barely looked at my son's mouth and asked him to book the next appointment. After only two visits the so called Dr. Thie got mad because my son got his braces and in a very rude way turned his back to him and just said "see you in 2 years, as you did not supposed to have braces until you finish your TMJ treatment". How do you know what treatment goes first if you are not a dentist? He suppose to give you that kind of advice. When my Orthodontic specialist called his office to ask for the MRI results she was told they were not releasing any information. To this day we have been at his office three times to get an explanation and were never able to speak to Dr. Thie as the front desk personnel always says he is not available. We have called several times and we have been promised that somebody will call us back but that never happens. I will not recommend my family or friends to see this doctor, and my Orthodontist regrets the day she referred us to him.

Submitted September 2, 2015

Submitted June 24, 2015

I paid $300 for him to refer me to a physiotherapist.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Thank you Dr. Thie, your office and staff. Appreciated

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Submitted October 3, 2014

I was referred to Dr.Thie a few months ago about my TMJ issues because I can't get any further dental work done until it's resolved. He was a very patient, informative doctor who has a great staff working with him. The costs are high (to be expected) but they do offer payment plans. I was sent for imaging and I'm just waiting on the results. I have a co-worker who sees him also and she has nothing but nice things to say. TMJ takes patience and for those of you who don't like him because it's a "long process", well, it doesn't fix itself over night. I look forward to working with Dr.Thie over the next while to deal with my issues and I would recommend him to anyone who suffers from TMJ and isn't looking for a "quick fix" but rather a long term solution.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Thie's office during the process of getting braces - it was recommended that I ensure my TMD issues would not be made worse by getting braces. While their usual wait time is a few months for new patients, I was able to get an appointment much earlier by asking to be on their cancellation list. The staff were capable, friendly and quick to answer my questions. They also sent a request for pre-approval to my work insurance company which saved me some work. After being seen by Dr. Thie twice (first for an assessment and referral to have imaging work done, second for a follow up appointment), I can say with certainty that he is an experienced, funny man, who is easy to talk to and knowledgable in his field. He took the time to listen to my concerns and explain what my issues were, giving me easily accessible solutions.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Norman Thie's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Attend Dr. Thie's office referred by my doctor. His office is great, staff very helpful, personable, take care of my paperwork needs. Dr. Thie is thorough, very..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have visited Dr Thie's, office several times. His staff have been courteous and polite each time I've been there.He answered all my questions regarding TMJ a..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very unprofessional. 5 minutes for $300. Didn't answer any of my questions and was more concerned with joking around with the ladies at the front desk during my..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a very poor experience here. He was not punctual at all, was in the waiting room for an hour past my appointment time. Charged me $300 to look into my mou..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My sons were referred to this doctor by our Orthodontic specialist for TMJ assessment and treatment. Our experience could not be worse. We were overcharged for ..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Terrible, terrible service. Took 45 minutes just to get into the exam room. Then told he'd be another 20 minutes! Guy thinks only his time is important"

June 24, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://drnormanthie.com" to "http://drnormanthie.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6L 6W6". Address has been updated from "None" to "2603 Hewes Way Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804855574".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "After reading the comments about his behavior it’s not surprising. What you expect from this guy who was in his 40s while in dental school. I was his classmate ..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I paid $300 for him to refer me to a physiotherapist."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr. Thie, your office and staff. Appreciated"

November 8, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I have mixed feelings about Dr. Thie's expertise and professionalism. The first visit he seemed very kind and caring and knowledgeable. However, he does not ..."

October 3, 2014