Ratings for Dr. Peter Barnsdale

Great doctor, straightforward and highly knowledgeable. Very busy of course, but will give you as much time as you need. Never had a problem with him, super nice guy.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I find Dr. P Barnsdale to have a patronizing approach and he displays an air of arrogance. He would benefit from developing his listening skills.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

This doctor looked after me in hospital. It was a very bad experience. He was uninformed, rushed and distracted and above all rude. Terrible bedside manner! I could go on, but its too distressing, the details fo all this, I just want to forget it and him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Very helpful and knowledgable doctor. Willing to go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I would give 5 in every section but because some woman " Jan" who refused me medical service and told me I was a "waste of time" she is a cold woman. Ignore her! Ignore Jan!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr Barnsdale is a wonderful doctor. Yes, he sometimes gets backed up, but only because he DOESN'T treat us like an assembly line. He allows me to go over all my needs, doesn't care if i want to talk about more than one issue, is patient, kind, and thorough. He has educated me on the differences between a family doctor vs going to a clinic, and i agree with his assessment that clinic doctors often only care about pushing people in and out the door. And for this reason i support family doctors and have stopped going to clinics.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Peter Barnsdale listens and doesn't hurry me out the door.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Every time me or my family wants to see him, its either a 2 week appointment wait or a 2 hr walk-in wait. He loves to give out prescriptions whether you need it or not. Everyone shops while waiting their turn, so it creates way too many ppl in line. They should limit their walk-in days and hours for their own patients, we should come first, not strangers who just like the convenience of being able to shop at the same time. Its just not fair that I cant get into see my own doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Found this doctor to be extremely unprofessional and rude. Went to doctor in early stages of pregnancy and wanted him to see if he could hear heartbeat of fetus to alleviate my fears of miscarriage. Had to argue with him to do it He said he wouldn't be able to find it, so he didn't want to even try, even tho I told him I undetstood the possibility of not finding it. Finally he did it, and lo and behold, picked up the heartbeat, and my fears subsided. The fact that I had to beg for a completely non-invasive, in office test is completely unacceptable. He also insinuated that I was trying to get unneeded prescription drugs when I ran out of painkillers for back pain. He told me it was curious that I was wearing heels while maintaining that I had a back problem. had to explain that my back wasnt out at that moment, and i was being pro-active in renewing script BEFORE i needed them. overall I was insulted an offended that he was so judgemental (he was filling in for my doctor at the time).

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I think Peter is a great doctor, he takes the time to get to know you. Always takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011