Ratings for Dr. Peter Barnsdale

Willingness to listen. Empathic and focused on good care. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Great doctor. I have been seeing him for at least ten years. Very knowledgeable and a great sense of humour. Very committed to improving health and community, Easy to talk to, willing to listen. The Clinic is always busy and there is often a wait, but that is pretty much expected with any decent Doctor. Office staff is great and the Nurses are very thorough and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

My family has been with Dr. Peter Barnsdale or for my older girls, his wife Dr. Emily Barnsdale for over 10+ years. I am very happy with the treatment I receive. He has always taken his time to listen to me, even if I’ve googled something, anything and he’s reviewed what I’ve brought him and explained it thoroughly. Sometimes the wait is long, even with an appointment, but it’s because he’s listening and he never says “only two things” like I’ve heard other doctors say. He has called me after hours and went above and beyond, even calling people on my behalf for my special needs son to get help and/or benefits. He is definitely NOT a pill pusher so if you’re looking for drugs, you won’t find them here. If you’re legit and he knows you, he will prescribe but if you’re sourcing, move along... I have to say I’ve always appreciated my relationship with Dr. Barnsdale, he’s a great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Can't say enough about the consideration & timely service. Great experience every time. He even paid a home visit!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Great doctor, straightforward and highly knowledgeable. Very busy of course, but will give you as much time as you need. Never had a problem with him, super nice guy.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I find Dr. P Barnsdale to have a patronizing approach and he displays an air of arrogance. He would benefit from developing his listening skills.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

This doctor looked after me in hospital. It was a very bad experience. He was uninformed, rushed and distracted and above all rude. Terrible bedside manner! I could go on, but its too distressing, the details fo all this, I just want to forget it and him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Very helpful and knowledgable doctor. Willing to go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I would give 5 in every section but because some woman " Jan" who refused me medical service and told me I was a "waste of time" she is a cold woman. Ignore her! Ignore Jan!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr Barnsdale is a wonderful doctor. Yes, he sometimes gets backed up, but only because he DOESN'T treat us like an assembly line. He allows me to go over all my needs, doesn't care if i want to talk about more than one issue, is patient, kind, and thorough. He has educated me on the differences between a family doctor vs going to a clinic, and i agree with his assessment that clinic doctors often only care about pushing people in and out the door. And for this reason i support family doctors and have stopped going to clinics.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015