Ratings for Dr. L. Dhurjon

Have great respect for this doctor and the staff. Received very good treatment and service. Yes, wait time is long. Many people need treat.ent. Take along a good book!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Unprofessional; combative; rude. He has a 'god complex'. I had an early appointment and yet he saw me last. I asked why? He said if you don't like it, reschedule. He stated that appointment times are just times given that HE chooses who to see and in what order. I stated that people have jobs that we are accountable to. He stated again that if I didn't like it I could reschedule. THEN he lasered my eye for a much longer time and was aggressive.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

He’s arrogant and his bedside manor is HORRIBLE. To put it bluntly he’s a complete a##hole!He may know his stuff but I would be hard pressed to ever go back to him again.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

During my appointment he bad-mouthed other Doctor's in town that are the same type of doctor as him. Not professional, extremely rude. Doesn't he know things like that get around in a town like Thunder Bay?

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Duhrjon obviously comes from a country that does not respect women. He treats you as though you are ignorant (stupid). He refuses to answer questions and when he is asked one he turns away from you. I believe this treatment is predominantly toward women. He is so busy because he chooses to be. It is obvious that the more patients he sees in a day, the more $$$$$ he gets paid. However, he cannot handle the work load and therefore his visits are not only short, but ineffective. He will not give out information about your problem freely. This is when he will turn away from you. I went to see him for a number of appointments at the beginning of my problem. Each visit, I needed to arrange for a ride because of the drops in my eyes and the one eye having a serious obstruction. Each time I saw him he said the same thing and turned away from me. He said, "We can fix this, but you're not ready". He was never able to fix it. When the staff called me to change my appointment to the following day, I explained my difficulty arranging a ride, but since Dr. Durhjon does not look in my left eye anyway, perhaps I could manage to drive if the drops were put only in my right eye. The staff's response was, "That's not our policy". So, that means that there are things being done to us that are not necessary but our health coverage is paying for it. This is health care fraud. I have not seen hm since but I did put in a complaint with OHIP. There is nothing else that can be done.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

He is NEVER on time . This is discusting does he think that people have nothing better to do with there time than sit at the port Arthur clinic for hours.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Can't say enough about Dr. Dhurjon. We are very lucky to have him and just couldn't imagine not having his clinic here.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

After waiting almost a year to get an appointment, although he is advertising to get more patients, she sat in the waiting room for 3 hours. She watched other patients come and go, even ones that had come after her, got seen before her. The reason for her visit was to have him fix the horrible job he had done when removing her cataracts. He didn't want to hear that she was complaining about the job he had done on her eyes and said its because she is old. The staff is extremely rude and will make you wait if they don't like you. Dr D. Leaves you feeling angry and upset. There is a reason why he's still in Thunder Bay, he's not good enough to be offerd a job elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Just left my visit with dr. Dhurjon after waiting for close to 3 hours to see him for 2 minutes. I was sent to him by the Drs at th emergency room for having something in my eye. Before I could even speak he cut me to say I had nothing in there. He hadn't even looked yet! So now here I am still having pain in my eye and not knowing what else to do. Seemed as tho I was causing him trouble for being sent there. He must be done his job at 5pm cause it was getting close and probably wanted to go home.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Excellent knowledge and impressive experience. Punctuality, helpfulness and professionalism were disappointingly terrible

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016