Ratings for Dr. Andrew Anderson

Dr.Anderson is the best. An his hospital team is very good. At what they are doing. He has a great physio team.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Anderson is the man, 4 weeks after a full Knee replacement I'm walking around with very little pain, physio therapist says I'm 3 weeks ahead of schedule, was feeling old and washed up now I'm 57 years young, thank you so much Dr. Andrew Anderson

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Both new knees are working perfectly, Thank you Dr Anderson you did a great job.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Anderson due to a torn meniscus. I had been in pain for some time and had my surgery about two months after my first appointment. Ny knee is healing quickly and I am now working on strength and range of motion. Dr. Anderson was pleasant, polite and took his time to answer all of my questions. When he removed my stitches he stressed that if I had any problems to come back in to see him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Saw Dr Anderson back in October 2015. He sent me for an MRI of my left knee. When I returned to see him in February of 2016, he told me my knee was perfectly healthy and that I could "possibly" have patellar tendonosis and just very quickly looked my knee over. Its been over a year since I injured my knee and nothing has been resolved! I'm 25 years old, I walk with a permanent limp and can no longer work out at the gym, hike or do anything physical besides some hiking and easy biking!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I had knee surgery earlier this year with Dr. Anderson. I have had nothing but pain ever since and Dr. Anderson has been less than kind, even to become angry at my suggestion that there is still something wrong with the knee. I find him to be very errogant and not very people friendly. Perhaps retirement is a good idea for a Dr. that doesn't like to spend time with the patient, listening to what they are saying. I am not very happy with him at all and will be requesting another specialist take a look at my knee.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I'm had a knee arthroscopic surgery operation 3 months ago and I'm in more pain now than before the operation. I came in 10 days after the operation to have the stitches removed and because of the pain I had to use a cane. When he saw me with the cane he became angry and told me to "stop babying it, it's a perfectly healthy knee". If it's so healthy why after 3 months can only go 1-2 hrs on my feet before my knee swells up and my bakers cyst returns (very painful). My GP was quite surprised that there was no follow up for me by Dr Anderson. I will be requesting another specialist to re-examine my knee to see where Dr Anderson messed up. His receptionist is just as arrogant as idf you have no right asking simple questions such as how long to leave the tensor on after the operation. I called 2 days after to ask and she quite indignantly said ask your GP. I will never return to his office again

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I had a hip replacement three years ago. I have been in constant pain since then. Nothing lined up properly , one leg has been significantly shorter and turned out to the right. I was told the x-Ray was okay. Over the last few years I have been in constant physio therapy that did not help. I have no strength, can't walk up or down stairs. Recent x- rays have shown my prosthesis is loose and has to be redone.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Had my surgery for as torn meniscus at the end of November..Did physio , strength training with a trainer for rehab and today May18th 2015 I did a Sprint triathlon with no pain. Couldn't be happier.. I know I won't be doing a multitude of marathons but just happy to be running period ! Dr.Anderson did what I was hoping for , to get me back my fitness regime..

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Saw him in emerg with a shattered patella. Found him a bit condescending. His butterfly wrap came undone at some point post surgery, but when I saw him for the follow up a few weeks later and I still couldn't lift the leg he did not listen to me when I told him I could not. He pooh poohed me. 'You just haven't used the leg in awhile. You just need to practice. You've forgotten how.' No. I can flex my quads but when I do it rips my kneecap apart. 'All in your head.' Two months later, still can't use the leg he decides maybe we should take an x ray. Sure enough, wrap is undone. The two pieces of bone aren't together. The constant ache in the top piece of my kneecap was the bone dying as it was starved from it's blood supply. He did wraped it again anyway, but months later there was no healing. The top piece of bone was dead. Or so he said. Saw another sugeon years later. The kneecap has healed. Finally got the wires out from the butterfly wrap, after having them piercing my tendons for years. I still have a lot of pain in the tendons, sometimes worse than others. Currently they are itching and burning which has prompted me to write. I had been a professional cyclist prior to seeing Anderson. He didn't seem to give a shit if I healed or not. Perhaps it was the circumstances. Reviews here say he's caring if you're getting elective surgery. I guess I ruined his Halloween flying through the windshield of a van driven by a drunk. If you need an orthopedic sugeon, Anderson might be okay, but I wouldn't count on him in an emergency

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015