Ratings for Dr. Andrew Anderson

He is a bully and has no interest in diagnosing properly.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Anderson was supposed to do a consultation on my late partner. She fractured a shoulder and was a surgery risk. He came to the door of her room, peeked in at her, left and wrote a consultation without ever having seen her, deciding she didn't need surgery. You call THAT a consultation??

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Front staff worker seemed more interested in talking to co worker then checking me in i stood there for a minute and would not even look at me. And then was nice to the following clients after me. That makes your office seem rude and un pleasent.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr.Anderson is the best. An his hospital team is very good. At what they are doing. He has a great physio team.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Anderson is the man, 4 weeks after a full Knee replacement I'm walking around with very little pain, physio therapist says I'm 3 weeks ahead of schedule, was feeling old and washed up now I'm 57 years young, thank you so much Dr. Andrew Anderson

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Both new knees are working perfectly, Thank you Dr Anderson you did a great job.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Anderson due to a torn meniscus. I had been in pain for some time and had my surgery about two months after my first appointment. Ny knee is healing quickly and I am now working on strength and range of motion. Dr. Anderson was pleasant, polite and took his time to answer all of my questions. When he removed my stitches he stressed that if I had any problems to come back in to see him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Saw Dr Anderson back in October 2015. He sent me for an MRI of my left knee. When I returned to see him in February of 2016, he told me my knee was perfectly healthy and that I could "possibly" have patellar tendonosis and just very quickly looked my knee over. Its been over a year since I injured my knee and nothing has been resolved! I'm 25 years old, I walk with a permanent limp and can no longer work out at the gym, hike or do anything physical besides some hiking and easy biking!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I had knee surgery earlier this year with Dr. Anderson. I have had nothing but pain ever since and Dr. Anderson has been less than kind, even to become angry at my suggestion that there is still something wrong with the knee. I find him to be very errogant and not very people friendly. Perhaps retirement is a good idea for a Dr. that doesn't like to spend time with the patient, listening to what they are saying. I am not very happy with him at all and will be requesting another specialist take a look at my knee.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I'm had a knee arthroscopic surgery operation 3 months ago and I'm in more pain now than before the operation. I came in 10 days after the operation to have the stitches removed and because of the pain I had to use a cane. When he saw me with the cane he became angry and told me to "stop babying it, it's a perfectly healthy knee". If it's so healthy why after 3 months can only go 1-2 hrs on my feet before my knee swells up and my bakers cyst returns (very painful). My GP was quite surprised that there was no follow up for me by Dr Anderson. I will be requesting another specialist to re-examine my knee to see where Dr Anderson messed up. His receptionist is just as arrogant as idf you have no right asking simple questions such as how long to leave the tensor on after the operation. I called 2 days after to ask and she quite indignantly said ask your GP. I will never return to his office again

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016