Ratings for Dr. Connie K. Mercer

Records seem to be mixed up at this office or the staff has confusion about the patient. Staff does not have good listening skills and gives wrong information to the doctor. Staff seems to be changing frequently. They need to be more professional.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Caring, compassionate, takes her time, does not push pills on you like some doctors, however, her new nurse is rude, unprofessional , and has the personality of dirt. she must of found her under a rock!!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Mercer to anyone. I think she is fantastic. Takes the time and listens to what your saying. I also think her staff is great. Her Nurse Kathy is very caring. She h as been my doctor for the past 17 - 18 years.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I saw Dr. Mercer for about a year and she was not very helpful. I would not reccomend her at all. She doesn't seem to like men very much at all. It was very upsetting to me to visit her for treatment of a medical condition and bash my husband for not being there to support me. He is in the medical field also and works crazy hours making it very difficult to come in with me. Just didn't like that attitude. Office staff was VERY kind however..

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Connie is great. I have been going to her for about 5 years now and I have been pleased with every visit with her. I have many ailments and she has diagnosed me with precision. Kathy her assistant is also a caring and professional nurse. I would recommend Dr. Connie to anyone looking for honest, knowledgeable and friendly doctor. My only concern and what I can see as her practices ONLY downfall is her front office staff. At times they are rude and show no compassion and at times down rite obtrusions. But once you get past them your experience with the doctor will be fantastic.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr Mercer is very knowledgeable. I've been her patient for as long as she's been in practice. I've come and gone, moved away and still she took me back. Her staff is fairly pleasant and the Dr is fabulous. She has diagnosed quite a few of my ailments and I have gotten better under her care. She takes time to get to know not only me but my family also. Several other members of my family go to her and everyone of them is very happy with her as their doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

Dr. Mercer is very caring and knowledgeable. She is caring and takes the time to assist my needs. Thank you for all your help.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

I had the exact same experience as another person who rated this doctor. I thought I was a liked and valued patient. I went through a divorce and didn't see her for about two years. I made an appointment when I was having respiratory problems. Her office manager called me the day of the appointment to tell me that I had left as her patient and could not return. I was having such trouble breathing that I could barely converse by phone, and I was in obvious distress, but it made no difference to her. I always liked and respected Dr. Mercer. I don't know where or how this policy originated, but it is most unfair, and dangerous. I'd love to hear her side of the story, too. Does she know this goes on?? I should also stress that her office manager was not just insensitive, but extremely, and quite unnecessarily rude.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

Dr. Mercer is a great doctor, but I wonder if she realizes how HER STAFF treats people. I was her patient years ago. She treated me very well. Jobs changed, a nasty divorce , etc., In Oct. 2004, I became eligible for INS. thru work: had to go in hospital under emergencyat about the same time. I wanted her to be my doctor again. She came to see me in hospital. everything's OK. Then her office manager calls me IN HOSPITAL, tells me I left her so I can't come back. Talk about raising your blood pressure! Now in 2008 I am approaching Medicare age and I am ready to sign up, Have had no insurance for 2+ years. I call to make sure she is taking patients and am told I left her so I can't come back. I don't know what I did to those women (her office staff), I don't even know them, but I've never been treated so shabby in my life. If you are lecky enough to see Dr. Mercer, please tell her how I feel. I'd love to hear her side of this story.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Mercer for over 10 years. She is amazing. She takes the time to get to know her patients and spends quality time with everyone. I would never see anyone else!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

Dr. Connie K. Mercer's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Port Richey, FL