Ratings for Dr. Greg Deck

I WORK WITH DR. DECK AND THINK HE IS A GREAT PRACTICIONER. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND DOES A VERY PROFESSIONAL JOB.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Great guy, great work!! I am a past employee and all I can say is Greg is a super fella!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

I love this office. You can tell that the staff love working at Deck Dentistry. Greg is very professional and gives you all your options. They are very up to date with their equipment and have the latest technology including digital radiography. Greg is very gentle, caring and compassionate and gives you his full attention. I am very happy with this office!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

I have worked for this doctor in the passed and believe me he is wonderful. He is one of few dentist who care. Patient and understanding. I am sure that he has only gotten better with age.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

Greg is very knowledgeable in the dentistry. He discusses throughly with his patients the problems and what can be done to improve the health of your teeth. He doesn't do unnecesary work but does his job very well and with very little pain. He is wonderful with children too.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

I think he is ausome, had a great fear of Dentists after a really bad one in Stratford, have two teeth that won't freeze easy, he makes me feel relaxed, got those teeth to freeze, my freezing wears off quick as i have a reaction to the freezing and my body gets rid of it, so he's quick, friendly, if i can't pay up front lets me pay in installments or waits the 2 weeks for my insurance to pay. He is so great and is excellent with children, all 3 of my children go and i have one that is very sensitive and nervous and he makes him feel relaxed and calm. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007