Ratings for Dr. John Parks

Dr. Parks and staff are "awesome" ... very caring. Always so friendly, when walk-in just to get your glass realign.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

He has been my optometrist since I was young. He is caring, kind and understanding. He is always willing to explain further and educate. I would never go to anyone else :).

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

He is just the best you could ask for. He is a definite 5 in all categories. Goes out of his way to assist you with any problems. So easy to talk with and shows extreme patience care and service.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Best eye doctor in this county!! Nice and personable:)

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

extremely helpful and made me feel comfortable in the glasses that I chose

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

What a joke of an office and a very uncaring doctor. I cannot believe that it is considered a crime to miss an appointment because of a child with health issues ... a child by the way that he has seen in his office himself. But when mom and dad miss an appointment because of their child's medical issues, he chooses to not see them when they try to rebook because we have taken up an appointment time and I guess have cost him money. So much for family centered practice. If you have a life with a questionable schedule or a child wiht health issues, DO NOT use Dr. Parks!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

seems nice but snapped at me for no reason. seems he doesn't have much knowledge either, and blames me for something I didn't do.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr Parks is the best Optometrist Ive ever been too and my kids love him!! Hes a #10 all the time!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Best experience with an optometrist ever! Very knowledgeable, caring, precise. Staff is very friendly, as is Dr. Parks, and helpful right down to helping pick the perfect frames for my face.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr Parks is extreamly knowledgeable and very friendly. He will answer any and all questions that you may have. The staff at the office is top notch as well. To say I will highly recommend him is an understatement. If you are looking for an eye doctor, look no further than Dr Parks.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012